Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

OMG Collection - Official MapleStory Graphics

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yep ill do it this weekend! I guess ill do it the same method as Zay with one drive so people don't needa download the whole thing

Alright guys, I've uploaded the OMG Collection to One Drive (Tell me if the link ever dies) but it should be fine, I also uploaded to MEGA as an alternative if anyone encounters any issues.

OneDrive Link:

MEGA Link:

Henmoro Shoelace retep998 kevintjuh93
Henmoro mentioned in a PM to tag you all so that the main thread link can be updated! Thanks guys, Enjoy the Maple images, again All credit goes to Zaytrex i just re-uploaded for ya guys :p
Thanks, I had to remove it to free up space in my OneDrive since they reduced my total storage space. And as I mentioned before, I legit have lost interest in maintaining it anymore and haven't even been making websites, so it's not useful for me anymore. Plus seeing the web dev/design community pretty much dead really kills it. Also it was sheer luck that I happened to feel like checking in on RZ today :p although it's still dead so I probably won't be back again for quite some time. I do have PM notifications sent to my email so if anyone needs anything just PM me and I'll get it.

Main Post updated with the links!

Thanks! :):
-Henmoro.
Thanks man :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just added a few extra images that i extracted from the main maple site. Can be found in Maplestory -> Banners
3 Images
Mushroom Shrine
Damien
and Blaster

If u still dunno wat im talking bout, heres a little preview :p I know it aint much but idk, could be useful to some
IzU8Nny - OMG Collection - Official MapleStory Graphics - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here's an of some new images from v176
Thanks! I'll add them to my onedrive in a bit c:

Updated:
Added two renders to Maplestory -> Characters -> Others (Named as Europe and North America)
Added three Misc images to Maplestory - Misc (Named as Water-wars,mmf and mushroom-shrine-tales(800x600))

Thanks to Takeoverkyle for these! Every little helps guys lets try to keep it maintained a bit in respect of Zaytrex :p

Also just as a notice the MEGA link will only be updated after a slightly bigger update push since it requires the whole RAR to be re-uploaded.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's another image that came with a recent update in KMS. Here's the update notes from .
Zaytrex - OMG Collection - Official MapleStory Graphics - RaGEZONE Forums
Oh awesome! Yeah i should also take a look more at OrangeMushroom for some new images. Also thinking of tryna put together like some icon folder of job classes/skills.
Will add these images later tonight btw c: Thanks again

Updated; 4 new images added:
1 Image added to Wallpapers (Abundant Hangawi)
3 Images added to Misc

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Little update:

Added a folder within "Maplestory" called "Icons"
Includes Job Icons and a few extra

All credit goes to greenelfx ; just thought it'd be a little nifty update if useful for some who are web-designing and not sure where to find icons/do not have MapleBit.

Will push a MEGA update soon too

Reaction score
Newest KMST update from yesterday was posted on OrangeMushroom. Yes, it did come with . There were a few others, but wasn't sure if they should be added. if you're curious to see what it's about.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Prestige
I had a backlog of Orange Mushroom posts that I haven't gone through.
Look at Orange Mushroom posts starting from September 2015, every good image from before that should have already been included. Probably. Depends on when you downloaded it.
Either way, OM is definitely the primary image source. Good luck.

Reaction score
Over the pass day or so, it's been announced that MSEA and GMS are getting the V update within the next 2 weeks. MSEA gets the update next Wednesday and GMS gets it the following week. Since the micro-sites have images, I decided to grab them for anyone to use. There was a huge difference in the websites which I'm not surprised about. Anyways, someone can add these images and update the link whenever.

|

Reaction score
had an update for Omega Sector and the addition of the Maple Union. Here's the pictures I could find from OrangeMushroom.

|

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forgot which one drive account I used.. But Yeah started playing maple again for a bit and found these pictures:

Back