Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PSD] MapleStory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Working on it a little bit - Currently developing a website library LSCore that will be easily implementable into website (ajax based and hardcode possible)
So far coded this theme to HTML, used Bootstrap as front-end framework, min res supported 800x600 (not fully responsive) will upload release when done.
c365ed88e7022a0a8be42c6054f75e77 - [PSD] MapleStory - RaGEZONE Forums

Great job man! Keep up the good work!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an amazing minimalistic design. I really like it, keep up the good work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gave it a shot, and got this design forgot to upload after i finished.

Note: I zoomed out, too fit the whole website into 1 picture, thats why the bottom looks weird and small
Waterz - [PSD] MapleStory - RaGEZONE Forums

UNTIL THEN!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gave it a shot, and got this design forgot to upload after i finished.

Note: I zoomed out, too fit the whole website into 1 picture, thats why the bottom looks weird and small
Waterz - [PSD] MapleStory - RaGEZONE Forums

It's nice, but I need to agree with greenelf, there seems to be too much white on the right. It bothers me lol.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its nice! but just curious, isnt it kind of illegal to put MapleStory as the name of the cms? you could've create a unique name of this foodish cms XD

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its nice! but just curious, isnt it kind of illegal to put MapleStory as the name of the cms? you could've create a unique name of this foodish cms XD
1. This isn't a CMS, it's a design.
2. This doesn't have a name it's just a design for the game "MapleStory"
3. If this is "foodish", then those designs you posted are considered to be made by a clown.
4. You literally contradicted yourself by saying "Its nice!" then you said "foolish cms".
5. Foodish??

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. This isn't a CMS, it's a design.
2. This doesn't have a name it's just a design for the game "MapleStory"
3. If this is "foodish", then those designs you posted are considered to be made by a clown.
4. You literally contradicted yourself by saying "Its nice!" then you said "foolish cms".
5. Foodish??

1-It's a CMS design
2-This is a CMS design of a private server of maplestory
3-Uhm, thanks?
4-Foodish not Foolish, you blind?
5-Yes, look at the body text you'll see he's talking about food, that's what i meant.

Let's call it FoodishCMS, umindbro?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1-It's a CMS design
2-This is a CMS design of a private server of maplestory
3-Uhm, thanks?
4-Foodish not Foolish, you blind?
5-Yes, look at the body text you'll see he's talking about food, that's what i meant.

Let's call it FoodishCMS, umindbro?

1. It's not a CMS Design, CMS means Content Management System which this design isn't.
2. It's made for private servers not for a private server in general and could be used for pretty much anything, even the game.
3. Akira's right.
4. Eventho akira's made a little mistake, he's still right.
5. It's a lorem ipsum generator, it's just a place holder, eventho it has the words bacon and meat in it, doesn't mean it's intended to be for food.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
even tho* it has the words bacon and meat in it, doesn't mean it's intended to be for food.
Since when bacon and meat aren't food?

Back