Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[PSD] Navigation bar & slideshow.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So yeah title is kinda making misleading but hum, here's some type of old project not that good
but I still think is worth releasing and might help new designers out there and I know that many fags will just take out my name and put theirs or will use it and say that they all made it. Basically, I don't care what you do with it, that's why it's a release..

PICTURE:
Waterz - [PSD] Navigation bar & slideshow. - RaGEZONE Forums

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not that hard to make and doesn't look that good.

It doesn't look that bad but if you're not going to take pride in your release, why should we? Just from reading your post, it sounds like you're indifferent to whether this release will help people or if it's just a waste of space.

Poor show Waterz, poor show

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't look that bad but if you're not going to take pride in your release, why should we? Just from reading your post, it sounds like you're indifferent to whether this release will help people or if it's just a waste of space.

Poor show Waterz, poor show

:(

Nah seriously I care a little bit but I mostly did that to improve and I don't know, I've seen it today in some of my folders checked it out and it looked kinda bad so I just decided to release it. And yeah it's to help people/to give ideas too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:(

Nah seriously I care a little bit but I mostly did that to improve and I don't know, I've seen it today in some of my folders checked it out and it looked kinda bad so I just decided to release it. And yeah it's to help people/to give ideas too.

You should edit your post if you feel that way! Give people the confidence to use something you created. After all, if the author doesn't like it, how can anyone else, right?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should edit your post if you feel that way! Give people the confidence to use something you created. After all, if the author doesn't like it, how can anyone else, right?

edited.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice work waterz , as a suggestion i would say u shouldn't make the "MAPLENAME" bg , like uhm theres a boy behind it , u shouldnt make it .. to look good

other than that its nice . good job !

Back