Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CelinoSEA Delayed Website Design

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey there everyone,

So I was going through a few files today, and I came across Celino's site I was in the process of developing. Unfortunately it never came to fruition.. It is truly an unfortunate thing, and it is with a heavy heart that I release this. I've had a lot of great ideas which this site, and it was meant to be the new "standard" and "permanent" Celino representation. But again.. it never came to be.

I've completed majority of the overall design so it's quite a simple taste to add simple page additions to it following the template itself. With that being said, there is room for additions which I never got around to doing. However if there is a high-enough demand I can certainly add features / pages such as "Rankings" - "Register (was in the process *included*) - etc.

I wanted this website to truly be something "unique" and not follow the standard "CMS" blueprint, if you will. I cannot put this website in a category as any other on here (that I've seen), but that doesn't go to say that some of you may not.

This website was and in my mind will always be something of a "dream" of completing such as completely interactive. I may one day touch up on it simply to fulfill my wish, but not for the public.

So without further a due.

This design is split into "sections", and if you've done everything correctly, it should come out looking like this ::

Sparks - [Release] CelinoSEA Delayed Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- About Us - Let people know who the dedicated team is behind the game!

- Support - Let others know where they may be able to go for helpful answers to their questions relative to the server!

- Tweet Us! - Have contests going on? Or simply want to keep others informed of up coming events or scheduled maintenance? Link your twitter so that they can find you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that's about it, if you guys have any other questions, feel free to shoot me a question on this thread or via PM.

I've started the "registration" page but haven't got to finishing it quick yet, but you will see a "basic" template, follow it and everything else should flow smoothly! :)

NOTE: I do not know what fonts I used for the life of me, over the course of months and years as I've reformatted my computer I've lost track of which fonts I used for which projects. If someone happens to come across a font that they recognize, please don't hesitate to let other's know on here, including me! :)

I am not asking for anyone here to add "Credits" or "Watermark" labels all over this for me, you are welcome to use this as your own freely, and do with it as you wish. Those who get it here will be the ones who know where it came from should anyone happen to use it, so that's enough for me :p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Re: [Release] CelinoSEA Delayed Website

this is just awezummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. dayum

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good release, I might aswell give it a go.

Last edited:
Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Good release, I might aswell give it a go.

I neglected to put in the title that this is just a design. The actual "back-end" php code, I won't be releasing. But you can do as you wish with this design to make it our own! :)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Looks nice. too bad it never came to be on Celino... :/

Have Fun!
Reaction score
The overall idea is nice, but the design itself is not my taste...
But of course, that's only my personal opinion.
Anyway, thanks for sharing and good job. :)

-Sent from my mobile-

<3
Reaction score
Aleks! You showed me this awhile back, and I was wondering if it was this one. You just confirmed it. Nice one, buddy. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I neglected to put in the title that this is just a design. The actual "back-end" php code, I won't be releasing. But you can do as you wish with this design to make it our own! :)

Well, you right, you don't have to release it, but i guess the coding is very basic, i guess your php scripts include basic functions, and the features, like i said, might be very basic..

You didn't show us much of the web, and I would like to hear about the site features :):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sorry im dumb but is it possible to copy over the scripts from other website with some tweaking to be applied here?

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The overall idea is nice, but the design itself is not my taste...
But of course, that's only my personal opinion.
Anyway, thanks for sharing and good job. :)

-Sent from my mobile-
I don't personally like it, but I appreciate you releasing quality content that's unique!

Sure thing! haha :) everyone has their own personal tastes and interests, I appreciate you giving me some feedback, thanks guys :)

Well, you right, you don't have to release it, but i guess the coding is very basic, i guess your php scripts include basic functions, and the features, like i said, might be very basic..

You didn't show us much of the web, and I would like to hear about the site features :):

You're right, the scripts I've done on this particular site are quite basic (for now). I mean the login system is done, news system is done. And a few other mundane things I've done screwing around with jQuery and Ajax. But that's about it.

It's not fully finished and as I mentioned in in the post it was a personal dream to complete it, so one day I may go back and completely finish it up just to satisfy the heart, so to speak haha :)

Other then that I'm not quite sure what features you're talking about? O_O if you'd like to elaborate a little bit more on it I can certainly fill you in :) otherwise you can use this "template" to add additional pages or as I mentioned, if there's enough demand for it I can certainly add them in with this :O

Thanks for the comment :)

sorry im dumb but is it possible to copy over the scripts from other website with some tweaking to be applied here?

It's not a dumb question, and yes of course it's possible! :) simply slice up the PSD and make the necessary adjustments / tweaks to an existing site's coded template. It may be a bit of a hassle with the .CSS that's why I would recommend making your own. But whatever works for you is fine :)

Cheers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're right, the scripts I've done on this particular site are quite basic (for now). I mean the login system is done, news system is done. And a few other mundane things I've done screwing around with jQuery and Ajax. But that's about it.

It's not fully finished and as I mentioned in in the post it was a personal dream to complete it, so one day I may go back and completely finish it up just to satisfy the heart, so to speak haha :)

Other then that I'm not quite sure what features you're talking about? O_O if you'd like to elaborate a little bit more on it I can certainly fill you in :) otherwise you can use this "template" to add additional pages or as I mentioned, if there's enough demand for it I can certainly add them in with this :O

Thanks for the comment :)

That's very nice, i don't really like to take others works, i take the design and coding the whole site by myself, for exaple, i have coded a couple of ideas that my clients asked me to code for them in the website, i can't really tell you, but for example, in the rankings page, if you want to search a player, it will be very nice if you will use Ajax :p:
And there's more ideas to do in a MapleStory website :):

Thanks for responsing!

Nae-un <33
Reaction score
I like this design, but I feel like there's too much white to the sides. Of course that may just be the style of the CMS, but I've always liked a more design that was more full.

Back