Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CobraCMS

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Someone released this 2 weeks ago and claimed it's HIS reskin ALTHOUGH I already gave it to few people and I've learnt to not trust anybody, so if you didn't know I already posted a thread of the design HERE..

You can see everything in the Design showoff thread^

Other than that; here's the real download link :

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Someone released this 2 weeks ago and claimed it's HIS reskin

What a jerk.

Nice design, looks almost exactly like the official site. Some minor beauty imperfections, nothing anyone can't fix.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why would anyone want Extalia's website design? It's ugly, really..

On-topic:
Good job I like it!

It's decent, but what is actually ugly is this mess you call a company.

or..

This design that shows the lack of improvement in you.

:thumbup1: :): :eek:tt1: :laugh: :thumbup: :D: :D:

OT: Why would you distribute something that you wouldn't want the public to see? Maple is full of back stabbing leechers/leakers, you should have realized it by now.

Reaction score
It's decent, but what is actually ugly is this mess you call a company.

or..

This design that shows the lack of improvement in you.

:thumbup1: :): :eek:tt1: :laugh: :thumbup: :D: :D:

OT: Why would you distribute something that you wouldn't want the public to see? Maple is full of back stabbing leechers/leakers, you should have realized it by now.
You sure like to talk about other people, but um... Have you done anything better?
To be honest, your MapleSimplicity design is horrible, the only reason people are using it is because Greenelfx's back-end.
Actually I have improved significantly since then, the fact that you don't see my latest designs doesn't mean I didn't improve.
Before talking about other people, please stop, think, look at yourself, think again and only then, decide if it's wise to talk about others.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You sure like to talk about other people, but um... Have you done anything better?
To be honest, your MapleSimplicity design is horrible, the only reason people are using it is because Greenelfx's back-end.
Actually I have improved significantly since then, the fact that you don't see my latest designs doesn't mean I didn't improve.
Before talking about other people, please stop, think, look at yourself, think again and only then, decide if it's wise to talk about others.

Oh I'm so sorry that that's all you can do. If we're talking about work that we haven't done on here, then how about we show each other? Maybe it'll amaze the other, who knows. Am I right? Honestly, you're trying to say that you improved significantly in 4 weeks? I doubt it. You even admitted in past post that you're not a "designer" so who are you to talk? :thumbup1:

Back