Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] MapleData.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is iAkira + GFXDevon MapleByte's reskin :

wbEQ624 - [RELEASE] MapleData. - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S : This is only a reskin ! I've only changed images and color codes in the stylesheet.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How did it become ugly? and question what?
>how did it become ugly
i don't know what the original skin looked like so i wouldn't say it /became/ ugly. it just /is/ ugly.
>header takes up half the page
>arial font
>purple gradiants

>and question what?
he's obviously referring to the quality of your forum user titles release being much higher than this garbage.
i can't tell if you're baiting me or actually retarded.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@rice

forum.ragezone.com/f690/beta-maplebyte-cms-915627/

For the titles, I can show you the .psd, but I won't... (Maybe someday)

<3
Reaction score
rice

forum.ragezone.com/f690/beta-maplebyte-cms-915627/

For the titles, I can show you the .psd, but I won't... (Maybe someday)

You are only drawing more and more suspicion towards yourself.

1) The fact that you are attempting to hide PSDs in question is already suspicious.
2) The fact that all your previous work before the user titles and after the user titles are of much lower quality.
3) Also, I'd like to point out that anyone can grab PSDs of user titles off the internet and replace them with a few MapleStory renders as thumbnails for the user titles.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1) The fact that you are attempting to hide PSDs in question is already suspicious.
Alright wana see the .psd? go to PM
2) The fact that all your previous work before the user titles and after the user titles are of much lower quality.
In the ranks I've tried to manipulate the layers and the brushes on the box so I could do some sort of a new thing.
3) Also, I'd like to point out that anyone can grab PSDs of user titles off the internet and replace them with a few MapleStory renders as thumbnails for the user titles.
True.

_________

This is not the rank's thread, post anything in it's section.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This release isn't actually that bad, I would say that there are missing things that you can see in the original skin of MapleByte. This includes things such as the online/offline status, the quicklinks, and the whole log in area at the top of the page.

header takes up half the page

I believe the header takes up half the page on the original skin.

All in all I think that the re-skin has less detail than the original however purple is not a terrible color, and really this isn't as bad as you all make it out to be.

By the way, compare the two yourselves.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This release isn't actually that bad, I would say that there are missing things that you can see in the original skin of MapleByte. This includes things such as the online/offline status, the quicklinks, and the whole log in area at the top of the page.

I believe the header takes up half the page on the original skin.

All in all I think that the re-skin has less detail than the original however purple is not a terrible color, and really this isn't as bad as you all make it out to be.

By the way, compare the two yourselves.

I couldn't take an ss of the whole page.. the topbar is still there tho :) but the online/offline msg has disappeared somehow idk why, maybe i've messed up in something in the stylesheet..

You can just download this cms and replace the images ! and put the credits ofc.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
idk...you must REALLY like purple or something.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn the titles are not best thing ever, jesus christ, you been on this man's butt about those for weeks and they are cool but get off his penis for those.
You fuckers act like the man made a v175 MoopleDEV GMS.

HAHAHAHA, so true.. let them be XD

I've stated that they are amazing in quality in comparison to every single release that he's ever made on RageZone.

WEW, THANK YUH !

idk...you must REALLY like purple or something.

Yea, but it's not my favorite color tho ! :p for the skin, it just came to my mind.. I could do red ^.^

Back