Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Mapler.me website/client/server source

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nexon thought it was a good idea to call Mapler.me a 'copyright infringement' website. I say, have fun guys with all the stuff Tyler and I made.
I really don't care anymore.

Have fun learning from this.

What's Mapler.me?
It was ment to be a social media, build for MapleStory. I've been developing this with Tyler since January, and as we are not allowed to do anything with it anymore, I grant you guys permission to use it for your own good.

Last edited:
~永遠の美~
Reaction score
This is awesome :D but diamondo25 don't leave development plox

Everything is possible~
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think the purpose of this release is to make people learn, rather than try to host the website themselves.

Yup, Nexon doesn't want a 'Mapler.me' copy; so I removed the SQL part. You can still figure it out for your self tho.
get the data tables from the phpVana extractor, and the rest can be build from an existing table (as these tables were originally from a pserver).
Also check out that MSBExporter and MSBImporter, Insert/Update/DeleteQueryBuilder and the correct "connect" packet; the one with all the character information.

Supreme Arcanarch
Reaction score
Too sad it got closed :*: I didn't even get to understand how to register my gms character.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
another thing i just knew and then poof its closed XD

Back