Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Real v118.3 Localhost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still get this c++ errror!!! when i type my password, any suggestions?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mentioned that it should be posible to run the client under win8
But when I try to run it, it turns into an iddling client (nothing pops up but it does connect to the server)

Edit:
Somebody removed WebStart ;3
So ignore this post

Last edited:
Have Fun!
Reaction score
You mentioned that it should be posible to run the client under win8
But when I try to run it, it turns into an iddling client (nothing pops up but it does connect to the server)

As I said, support for windows 8 is not perfect. I also encountered such problems with Windows 8, it won't always launch.

-Sent from my Mobile-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, now im not getting C++ error but when i press login im getting stuck, might be headers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All this does for me is open in my Processes and closes. lol Running as admin causes it to pause for a bit then close.

I had the same error when I first used this client, make sure that the .dll files in your Maplestory folder is original and not ones from a redirector.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes, I know 'you' replaced all VMProtected methods...

But you know.. doing that is harder then finding that error report dialog. I think ***** spoonfed you too much :closedeyes:

U mad brah? i dont see you doing something better ;)
OT Nice release

<3
Reaction score
Not trying to defend anyone here, but kevintjuh93 ACTUALLY has a point. If Super Sonic could replace all the VMProtected methods, then he could most certainly remove the Error Report Dialog with extreme ease. It is far easier. In other words, he was massively spoonfed by you know who. :)

@royalmonkey: I don't see why you are putting random shenanigans into kevintjuh's mouth. Not once has he ever stated that he could do better.

As I said, support for windows 8 is not perfect. I also encountered such problems with Windows 8, it won't always launch.

-Sent from my Mobile-

Also, this isn't your fault. MapleStory's official Windows 8 support is at v125.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Not trying to defend anyone here, but kevintjuh93 ACTUALLY has a point. If Super Sonic could replace all the VMProtected methods, then he could most certainly remove the Error Report Dialog with extreme ease. It is far easier. In other words, he was massively spoonfed by you know who. :)

@royalmonkey: I don't see why you are putting random shenanigans into kevintjuh's mouth. Not once has he ever stated that he could do better.

Also, this isn't your fault. MapleStory's official Windows 8 support is at v125.

I put random shenanigans into kevins poop all the time just to spike things up nothing personal and it seems like you mad too brah :)

Have Fun!
Reaction score

I'm not sure what you consider as "massively spoonfed", but I can say for sure this is not the situation here.
Like I mentioned multiple times before, yes, I got some help, but this wasn't a "spoonfeed". I already mentioned that I haven't done it completely by myself (and I'm sure no one else did so the first time or made something like this without any guiding), but I still did things myself.
I'm pretty sure everyone new to this kind of things probably needed some help. I'm no expert at this and never claimed to be one, I'm just trying to help the community a little. I don't even think it matters if something was "spoonfed" or not. You're just taking this to completely other topics which are not relevant. There's really no reason to go into that.
Just for once try to look at the good side of things...

And yeah, I know Windows 8 support isn't my fault. I never said it was.

Also, for those who have problems with the client: I am aware of those. Like I said, this is not perfect, and I'll try to fix what I can. Multiple people reported me of bugs, and I'm going to try and fix them in my free time (which sadly isn't available to me a lot lately... :(:).

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Well the Windows 8 for sure doesn't work, I just tested it. It has no support for Windows 8, not surprising as the support was fully implemented at v125. Not your fault. Whatever. That's fine.

Have Fun!
Reaction score
Okay, after taking some time to think about this, I decided to take this down for now as it's not in the state for being released. I might put this up again at the future when I'll feel like working on this again.

Thanks to all who tried this and reported back the issues. Hope you had a good use of this.

Requesting thread lock.

~Sonic

-Sent from my Mobile-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back