Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[release]server sided vpn setting for zakura client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
create microsoft loopback adapter and make ip 8.31.99.140

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
because the client can only connect to official gms ip 8.31.99.140 , when connected to vpn , u will be assigned a vpn ip address like 1.9.1.5 , if the server did not make lookback for 8.31.99.140 , when you start client , it will still connect to gms , so if u create loopback , when connecting to 8.31.99.140 , it will use 1.9.1.5 to connect

Reaction score
because the client can only connect to official gms ip 8.31.99.140 , when connected to vpn , u will be assigned a vpn ip address like 1.9.1.5 , if the server did not make lookback for 8.31.99.140 , when you start client , it will still connect to gms , so if u create loopback , when connecting to 8.31.99.140 , it will use 1.9.1.5 to connect

The client actually connects to 3 different IPs, but you're starting it on the .140, so whatever.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol fraysa, u cant sell v138 redirector , because the server need to be configured as well

Reaction score
so.. can't run redirector v138 on localhost?? and need VPN server???

No. Nexon also removes all Loopbacks on start up, so you also can't use that. The possible way nowadays would be to make a VPN connection to the host (server), make a route and mask Nexon IP's on the host's IP and then connecting.

lol fraysa, u cant sell v138 redirector , because the server need to be configured as well

Yes, I can. I've made the redirector, and yes, I know the server has to be configured as well. Don't you think I'd explain that to my customers?..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No. Nexon also removes all Loopbacks on start up, so you also can't use that. The possible way nowadays would be to make a VPN connection to the host (server), make a route and mask Nexon IP's on the host's IP and then connecting.

Yes, I can. I've made the redirector, and yes, I know the server has to be configured as well. Don't you think I'd explain that to my customers?..

I have the same thoughts with you! But i don't understand, why cindylim need a loopback....:glare:

Last edited:
Back