Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] v139 no VPN redirector

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
~Ragezone~

I posted a while ago a thread with the decompiled ZakuraMs redirector, many people where asking me questions about that.
I am kinda done with all those question so i will simply release a loopback which is not getting detected by the MapleStory client.
I have found this around one year ago in a tutorial. All credits belong to the creator of the tutorial.

Tools needed:
  • Windows operation system
  • cmd
  • Admin permission:

How to do this? -*The full guide is posted in a link below*-

1. Type in the cmd: "netsh int ip sh int" and find the "Idx" of the "LoopBack Pseudo-Interface."
  2. Type in the cmd: "netsh int ip add addr <Idx Loopback pseudo> <GMS IP> st=ac"
  3. MapleStory will now gets redirected to localhost.
  4. How to remove this? Type in the cmd: "netsh int ip delete addr <Idx Loopback> <gms ip>"

Credits and a clear explenation how this works:

I do appreciate it if people will not ask question about it or send me pm's ,Thank you.
~Kona~

Last edited:
BloopBloop
Reaction score
Re: v139 no VPN redirector

I love you
NedhN7Z - [Release] v139 no VPN redirector - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: v139 no VPN redirector

SetupDiGetClassDevsExA Return 0; ?

anyway Nice Release :p I believe there are other methods too

also I think it going to be one hell of update to those developing source still..

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Lol, not really. He gave you a way to loopback it to your own IP. However, only a few people will know how to make a "bridge" to the server through the redirection.

Use a sea redirector, change the encryption key and you are done.
This only requires to update the encryption in the client every patch -_-, will be better to remove that part xD

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
by this way cannot remove damage cap 999999(try with v117)
can it work online? o_0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
by this way cannot remove damage cap 999999(try with v117)
can it work online? o_0

~ngman87~

I feel so sad that i have to quote my own thread.
I do appreciate it if people will not ask question about it or send me pm's ,Thank you.

Question should be posted in the help section, i will save you some time making a thread in the help section but really, if you got questions go to the help section.

The reason why the damage cap is not getting removed is because it only redirects the client to localhost, it doesn't write in the memory of the client -* what will removes the damage cap ,if you are doing it correct *-

~Kona~

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is some help for people.

Add.bat
Code:
netsh int ip add addr 1 8.31.99.141 st=ac
pause

Detele.bat
Code:
netsh int ip delete addr 1 8.31.99.141
pause

Show.bat (for checking your ip address)
Code:
netsh int ip show addr
pause

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is useful for devs only I guess, since you can't use this to let anyone else but yourself connect to the server on your own machine. Still a handy release none the less, thanks!

BloopBloop
Reaction score
This is useful for devs only I guess, since you can't use this to let anyone else but yourself connect to the server on your own machine. Still a handy release none the less, thanks!

you can use a sea redirector...
It starts listening for connections of 8484, then when a connection is made it connects to the server.

The redirector will receives the packets of localhost and sends them to the server
And all packets the Server sends to the Redirector will be sended to the MapleStory client.

The class that does this is called the InterServerLinker or w/e , just take a look at it in every sea redirector.

All Sea redirectors do use a double packet encryption what is poop and should get removed (just to point out)

Currently Servers that are working on this way:
LucidMs, HaruSea, AlchemySea and idk how manny more.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ty!!!
I'm still bit confused..
I connected the server, but then what?
I can't find the sea redirector/innovation

Last edited:
Back