Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] v139 no VPN redirector

~永遠の美~
Reaction score
Ty!!!
I'm still bit confused..
I connected the server, but then what?
I can't find the sea redirector/innovation

You can find them in the forum and Innovation is a personal development. In other words, You need to code it yourself

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you can use a sea redirector...
It starts listening for connections of 8484, then when a connection is made it connects to the server.

The redirector will receives the packets of localhost and sends them to the server
And all packets the Server sends to the Redirector will be sended to the MapleStory client.

The class that does this is called the InterServerLinker or w/e , just take a look at it in every sea redirector.

All Sea redirectors do use a double packet encryption what is poop and should get removed (just to point out)

Currently Servers that are working on this way:
LucidMs, HaruSea, AlchemySea and idk how manny more.
Thanks. I never noticed they did that. I'm too used to GMS redirectors.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
Thanks. I never noticed they did that. I'm too used to GMS redirectors.

They work the same, (ArcaneMs,EdolasMs) , they put a len in the gms file, what redirects maple to 127.0.0.1 and then the redirector will start listening for connections and do the same as a sea redirector.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They work the same, (ArcaneMs,EdolasMs) , they put a len in the gms file, what redirects maple to 127.0.0.1 and then the redirector will start listening for connections and do the same as a sea redirector.

i totally agree but i dont think that its the same as sea .. there is some differences , but the point is the same :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: v139 no VPN redirector

Hello everyone.

I am the author of the blog Kona linked and the tutorial he is referencing.

I just wanted to stop by and say I was happy people were getting some use out of my tutorial.

I also wanted to personally thank you, Kona, for crediting me in your post and linking to my blog. Thanks!

Okay, i'll go away now. :3

-Siye

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

~Siye~

Siye is the real author of the blog. ~*Confirmed at the blog*~

Thank you for your tutorial and your reply. All credits of this thread belong to you.

~Kona~

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hello everyone.

I am the author of the blog Kona linked and the tutorial he is referencing.

I just wanted to stop by and say I was happy people were getting some use out of my tutorial.

I also wanted to personally thank you, Kona, for crediting me in your post and linking to my blog. Thanks!

Okay, i'll go away now. :3

-Siye

hi siye ! i want to give u a suggestion .. about making more tutorials and u would be famous and beloved by maple-ragezoners !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think you just came and don't read anything from the post

why me can up client get this error all time use redircter and netsh ?? please can help me start client server start good

v142 & v144 &v145 & v175 all have same problem

all the solutions here do it and not worked

im use netsh int ip add addr 1 8.31.99.141 st=ac

not work to really dmn server run good when open client get error stopped working

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why me can up client get this error all time use redircter and netsh ?? please can help me start client server start good

v142 & v144 &v145 & v175 all have same problem

all the solutions here do it and not worked

im use netsh int ip add addr 1 8.31.99.141 st=ac

not work to really dmn server run good when open client get error stopped working

when you use the code is only for local no for other server for that you need to make a bridge

Back