Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Reskin] Maple Equinox, based on LucidMS

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Welcome to Equinox Reskin, one of the best reskins around. After a while of having this website, and a lot of help from Equinox Community, I feel it's time to upgrade to another website! Please know that because this website is very old it only manages with PHP5 but still fully functions correctly.

SOME ADDED FEATURES
[Control Panel] - Works perfect, also displays the characters nxCredit.
[Equinox Shop Exists] - Allows you show what items are upcoming in the future events.
[Description Tab] - Gives a brief description of the server and the goals it wants to achieve
[Features Tab] - Displays a frame of your servers video showing all customs.
[Staff Tab] - Allows you to display the Administrator/Staff's in-game images
[Discord Frame] - Allows players to access your discord chat in second!
[Vote Script] - Works perfectly well with an addition of gaining 5k NX and displays errors
[TOS] - When registering if gives a brief TOS of the server for players to follow
[Reskin Color] - The website gives off a bland purple/blue that pops the BG and Footer
[Online/Offline] - This feature fully works now with no complications and displays rates
[Rankings] - Rankings has been edited to be much more neat than most PHP5 Websites
[Images] - Images displayed on this website bring vibrant contrast and is 'eye catching'

Again, before trashing this thread please know I don't take full credit from this website as it was a based website, Although my change provides a lot more and is more clean. I hope you guys enjoy this website!

SOME THINGS TO KNOW
This website was created on PHP5 so when downloading Wamp Server please don't download the PHP7. Also, when you first display this website It will display a error or two there are just easy basic fixes, simply open Wamp Server and make it ignore all errors. Then the website will display no errors and is fully function-able.

Sorry I didn't add the character display on the rankings I just ran out of time. I originally had the search bar but deleted it because I was hoping one you guys could create something much more special towards the rankings. I hope you guys enjoy this 'Reskined Website'

Some Screenshots
< - Overview
< - Register TOS
< - Equinox Shop
< - Main Overview
< - Description
< - Rankings (Sorry there all beginners)
< - Features

Thank you all let me know what you think and if you need more screenshots of anything!

Link:

PS: Let me know if you guys want my old v117.2 source to be re-uploaded!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ceZSdM4 - [Reskin] Maple Equinox, based on LucidMS - RaGEZONE Forums

ZQliMoC - [Reskin] Maple Equinox, based on LucidMS - RaGEZONE Forums

mUzusnk - [Reskin] Maple Equinox, based on LucidMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

simply open Wamp Server and make it ignore all errors. Then the website will display no errors and is fully function-able.
Also, change your WebAdmin stance on your SQL from '1' to '0' because I never got around to coding a admin cp. I will be posting a updated version of this reskinned websited later in the future!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why not fix the errors?

I just don't care enough to. This website is nothing insanely special, it's just a more clean and edited version of Lucid with a few new things like CPanel. If anything everyone should be using a PHP7 website with more flexible things you can do to it. I also recommend using your website, as it's probably the best CMS a private server can have ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how do i set the rrors to ignore all? o-o i chosed ignore reapeated errors, still gives errors f23

Warning: include_once(vote.php) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\index.php on line 133

gives this at every page f3 just with the (page).php

Back