Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rhapsody Landing Page

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello RaGEZONE !

Today im going to release this epic portal...

Screenshot :
Rey - Rhapsody Landing Page - RaGEZONE Forums

Download :

Credits Goes To : Nick West For The Design | iAkira For The Template | Burblish For The Coding | Me For The Little BG Fix.

Enjoy~

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are kidding me right? The load time for this is massive, errors everywhere you look. So what exactly did you fix?

Reaction score
Wtf, I was looking for some help. That means it wasn't (meant to be)a release.
NVM AGAIN, He leeched ;P

Code:
body {
    background: url(images/bg.png) no-repeat center center fixed;
    -webkit-background-size: cover;
    -moz-background-size: cover;
    -ms-background-size: cover;
    -o-background-size: cover;
    background-size: 100%;  
}

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wtf, I was looking for some help. That means it wasn't (meant to be)a release.
*I was wrong. But, he didn't edit poop instead of background-size: 100%

Code:
body {
    background: url(images/bg.png) no-repeat center center fixed;
    background-size: 100%;  
}

i edited the "background-size: 100%" ... without it u wouldnt get the bg right.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is mines.. I tried to combines everything in one call to eliminate multiple div elements for the simple things like repeated footholder, repeated background , etc. :
PHP:
body{
	height:100%;
	background:  url('2.png'), url('1.png'), url('0.png'), #8cdaff;
	background-position:center bottom, right bottom, left top;
	background-repeat: repeat-x, no-repeat, repeat-x;
}
Idk where you guys got that coding from but it wasn't from me..(unless I gave you that somewhere in the forum that I forgot about ;-;)

Reactions: Rey
Reaction score
I am really confused. Why would he put in the credits if, nothing he added belongs to you -.-

I just remembered that JarrYD helped me a bit here

Code:
       background: url(images/bg.jpg) no-repeat center center fixed; 
        background-size: cover;
Not only did he take JarrYD's credits, he credited himself a small property that could be done by using google or something.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys make me laugh.

First of all, the background code? Doesn't go to JarrYD.

Second, you're the only one starting shenanigans in this forum.

"just remembered" ... when ? while ur thinking to get revenge ? wtf burblish ... next time u want to start poop again ; just please dont Ducking add me on skype and say lets solve this..
and if u dont want to start poop again u better stfu and end this .. NOW.

As you can see, Burblish was trying to solve issues with you. However, you're just an immature little kid that can't learn to accept things or come to peace with another person.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all, the background code? Doesn't go to JarrYD.

The code that makes a background full screen doesn't belong to anyone, anyone anywhere can use that code without having to give credentials to someone, however it is likely that BloodThursty probably found that fix from the source that you stated. But changing one line of code doesn't entitle you to make a re-release which further fills the forum with the same exact thing posted by someone else not long ago. I'm guessing that if you see a mistake by the author you should just notify him/her so that they will make adjustments. But shouldn't the forums not allow people to keep re-releasing the same thing?

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The code that makes a background full screen doesn't belong to anyone, anyone anywhere can use that code without having to give credentials to someone, however it is likely that BloodThursty probably found that fix from the source that you stated. But changing one line of code doesn't entitle you to make a re-release which further fills the forum with the same exact thing posted by someone else not long ago. I'm guessing that if you see a mistake by the author you should just notify him/her so that they will make adjustments. But shouldn't the forums not allow people to keep re-releasing the same thing?

exactly , thanks for ur point.

Nah, it's most likely that he got it from here because that's where he got the page I coded.

how i got it from urs if u wanted it and i posted it in ur post ? however just stop posting shenanigans before we start another problem cus this time aint be deleting poop.

Reaction score
exactly , thanks for ur point.
You did not understand a single word in that paragraph.

I'm guessing that if you see a mistake by the author you should just notify him/her so that they will make adjustments.
You told me about it but, i blocked you right after. So, that doesn't really count. And, I don't see a PM anywhere except for a 'thread for subscription' that was posted by you. You also, told me on the thread but, you can't code so, I didn't use it :)

But changing one line of code doesn't entitle you to make a re-release which further fills the forum with the same exact thing posted by someone else not long ago.
This is YOU right here. You changed a line of a code I don't think anyone CARES about. Just because, you edited ONE thing, doesn't mean you can re-release it.

But shouldn't the forums not allow people to keep re-releasing the same thing?
Exactly, why the hell do you need to release something WHEN IT WAS ALREADY released. AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET ME PERMISSION.

how i got it from urs if u wanted it and i posted it in ur post ? however just stop posting shenanigans before we start another problem cus this time aint be deleting poop.
Actually, you took JarrYD's post and added a line that I'm 95% sure you took from your poop website, Insomniac.

Code:
{Coded & Designed by Reyad © 2013} <<< LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO. TAKING CREDITS AGAINN.
html, body {
	background: url(../inc/images/bg.png) no-repeat center center fixed;
[SIZE=3]        [B]background-size: 150%;[/B][/SIZE]
	-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;
	-ms-text-size-adjust: 100%;
	font-family: VBN, sans-serif;
	text-align: center;
	color: #FFF;
}

REMOVE THE LINK OR I'M GONNA REPORT.
I also, think you should remove yourself from the credits because, I coded everything and you added a line.

Reaction score
u have no rights to tell him to remove it cus he gave full credits.
But, he didn't ask me? So, I have full rights. It's my coding and he released it without notice.

If, you had the best source in the world and you gave it too him and HE released it (WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION) wouldn't you be pissed? And then he's making up, a shenanigans story?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But, he didn't ask me? So, I have full rights. It's my coding and he released it without notice.

If, you had the best source in the world and you gave it too him and HE released it (WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION) wouldn't you be pissed? And then he's making up, a shenanigans story?

i wouldnt mind if i was a Special person to post a link on ragezone of my coding even if i needed help i would say i needed help and wouldnt upload the portal .. sorry but ur a retarded idiot

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please be aware that leaks are ALLOWED...and keep the insults in your PMs

Back