Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[rls] KisaMS CMS + Functional you know i guess if you want it to be

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Website DLL:

Forum SQL:

Website SQL:

Admin User on FORUM's = ID: Kisa PW:
(i reccommend removing all other accounts from staff)

If you want a live view of the website go to

But here is some SS:

Adult - [rls] KisaMS CMS + Functional you know i guess if you want it to be - RaGEZONE Forums

Adult - [rls] KisaMS CMS + Functional you know i guess if you want it to be - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dude ! It's already been released 2 times.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the forum tho.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just the SQL lol, Idrc actually.. I can find the design somewhere.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Once I get the issues fixed with my hoster Ill upload the forum sftware

also might rls the source for that goes along with the website havent entirely decided yet

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright, but what have you added to the website? add the details on the main post so everybody could see it.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
added a few - ranking - control panel - forums - voting - tos - 'to top' - contact us - basic donor page - download vars so its just not a blank page

just basically made the website 100% easier for someone who doesnt know what they are doing to learn off of

Back