Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[new]RoyalStory CMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey this is my second post on rz but heres a CMS I re-designed.
Coded By- Johan Ortega
ReDesigned By- Me
Screen Shots:

Download Link:
Enjoy~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Instead of just saying "Looks awful" how about saying something that could have made it better.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The whole style of this cms is overused, ppl just recolor it and what now, the pink I find is just wtf and asking people on how to make it better is relevant as they have no skills with this fields, ask a GFX person or somethin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The whole style of this cms is overused, ppl just recolor it and what now, the pink I find is just wtf and asking people on how to make it better is relevant as they have no skills with this fields, ask a GFX person or somethin

This was a 5 minute design which is why it isnt great. And its pink because when i think of the word 'royal' pink pops into mind. I could take 30 minutes and make it 15x more appealing. And its not just recolored it has new download buttons, a new background, and a new styled banner.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was a 5 minute design which is why it isnt great. And its pink because when i think of the word 'royal' pink pops into mind. I could take 30 minutes and make it 15x more appealing. And its not just recolored it has new download buttons, a new background, and a new styled banner.

Then if you know it looks like poop and you spent 5 mins on a crappy release, don't release poop and ask for constructive criticism on it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then if you know it looks like poop and you spent 5 mins on a crappy release, don't release poop and ask for constructive criticism on it.
Do you really think i would release one of my best works when i could use it for my server? Dont be rediculous. This isnt the worst design compared to other poop releases

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you don't put effort into poop like this, don't bother releasing your crap. I don't see how Royal pops "Pink" into your mind because usually it would be blue since the color "Royal Blue". Anyways, you're right about this not being a "Recolored", however this is just a re-design that is awful compared to the original design.

Anyways here's some tips on how to make it better since that's what you're looking for.

• Put EFFORT into it.
  • Don't use "Took only 5mins" as an excuse for not knowing how to design. Instead just be a man and admit it and ask for help.
  • You need to fix the Topbar, it's horrid. Maybe a Candy Pink Gradient w/ a White-Gray Notice Box.
  • Add a stroke to the box button and an inner shadow/glow afterwards.
  • Change the font for the Buttons, Nav.
  • Change the "Chat Below" to something nicer? That font is just over used.
  • Banner seems way to large and the image [strike]seems[/strike] is stretched.
  • Navbar text isn't even in the correct position, same with the notice "Welcome to RoyalStory! Enjoy your stay!"
  • Add something that could impress others?

Regrading your comment about you're best work, I haven't seen anything you've actually made. All I've seen are stuff you've redesign or so you call "Fix up" in a way so you can claim it's your own work.

I'd love to see you design something and code it from scratch.

Edit
Do you really think i would release one of my best works when i could use it for my server? Dont be rediculous. This isnt the worst design compared to other poop releases

The others may look "crappy" but at least they're trying and putting effort into it unlike your half-assed CMS Redesign.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's beautiful, ignore the haters :8:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it's beautiful, ignore the haters :8:

oh, you!!

This design is beyond Ducking terrible. Everything about it is Ducking ugly.

I've seen people make better things in 30 seconds than this. Please take this release down. No one is going to want it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh, you!!

This design is beyond Ducking terrible. Everything about it is Ducking ugly.

I've seen people make better things in 30 seconds than this. Please take this release down. No one is going to want it.
Please then, show me your 30 second design. Then you can see what poop really looks like <3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please then, show me your 30 second design. Then you can see what poop really looks like <3

I'm sorry, this took me a minute instead of 30 seconds cause I added in the Nav + Content :(

Fright - [new]RoyalStory CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry, this took me a minute instead of 30 seconds cause I added in the Nav + Content :(

Crappy colors and why the hell does the top look like that?
+ I swear I've seen this on google or somethin

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Crappy colors and why the hell does the top look like that?
+ I swear I've seen this on google or somethin
You're sad as f*ck.
Crappy colors? Funny, last time I checked... Teal is a very nice color and people love it. Plus, it's easy on the eyes unlike your Hot Pink.
You got a problem with the top? Jealous/Mad that you can't do something like this in ONE minute.
Ofc you might've seen something SIMILAR to this on google. Wanna know why? This is a simple COMMON layout.

There's the full piece of poop.
Oh right, here's another design since I expected you to get butthurt over my 1 minute design.

Now are you going to say that this is something off of google aswell? Since there are maple images and I do have the full PSD as proof I've done it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about?
That looks a million times better than yours and it's not even finished.

'not even finished'. told you. its crappy and colors are crappy. your nav bar doesnt even have a gradient its basicly a solid color

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
'not even finished'. told you. its crappy and colors are crappy. your nav bar doesnt even have a gradient its basicly a solid color

Omg this made me lol.
How stupid are you going to make yourself look? Learn to use Photoshop please. Oh and also, get a sense of what looks nice and what looks crappy as duck.

Anyways, who cares if it's not finish? Your challenge was a 30 second piece of poop. Mine was 1 minute and STILL better then your bs.

-----
Really tho, if you wan't to continue with your shenanigans.
Post a demo of your BEST work and I'll post a project of mine.
We can let the community decide which CMS is better.

Last edited:
Back