Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Serenity CMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, this was for one of my servers and for practice as i am new to webdev o:. and my server deiced to go with another design. i thought why not just release it. This is my FIRST CMS i have coded :l please give CNC. As well as my first attempt at a proper CSS ;o.Thanks burblish for helping me with the CP :D Anyways, here is a SS

Danseter - Serenity CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT**: LOLOL i just noticed the little bit of space in the Navbar. sorry bout that LOL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember when this was released before, anyways it's a good try! +1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea sorry i forgot to mention I DID NOT DESIGN THIS. i found it on ragezone but cant find it again, Sorry to the Designer :(( thats why i left credits as <> if you know who it is tell me and ill re upload! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea sorry i forgot to mention I DID NOT DESIGN THIS. i found it on ragezone but cant find it again, Sorry to the Designer :(( thats why i left credits as <> if you know who it is tell me and ill re upload! :)

Yes, but you should fix it up a bit. After looking at the code, it looks very messy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was released before, the coded version that is.
Everything in here looks 80% like what I saw in the other version a while ago.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry i only saw the Design released, and i did code it my self qq LOL.

Rey

The Shrewd
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice work danseter !

Back