Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web] DevolveMS site release

Reaction score
Hello all, I've had this poop laying around for about a year now and it's about time I get rid of it.

This is the old site I had given to me by a friend, unsure of the credits, all I know is that one of the original .psd files says "AstralMS" or something like that.
Raptor is the one who gave it for me, unsure if he is even still around or not.

But here ya go, .sql is included you just need to add the line to make a new database, it's not there already.
Also you may want to clean it up because all the old accounts are still on there from the beta of my server.

Main page:
Registration page:
Actual working rankings page:
Vote page:

Download link(mediafire):

Again, thanks to those who helped me out on this.
Original code: greeneflx
Original GFX: Zaytrex
If I'm forgetting anyone or anyone has a reason they want this taken down, PM me.
Don't flame.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This was originally coded by me and some other friends (and then ripped) a very long time ago..just shows how little maple webdev has progressed.
The graphics work was done by Zaytrex.

Reaction score
This was originally coded by me and some other friends (and then ripped) a very long time ago..just shows how little maple webdev has progressed.
The graphics work was done by Zaytrex.

I figured it was something like that, like I said tho it's been laying around for almost a year and didn't see anyone released it yet.
Will add credits.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The site is quite ugly (this version of it anyways).
Thanks for the release, will use this rankings script. :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Very nice.
It is a reskin of Justice CMS, yes?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks like JusticeCMS a little bit tho

EDIT : didnt see some1 already posted that

anyways great job.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm sorry, It seemed to work before I posted the link. Maybe he tock it off? Anyways I would PM him if you still want it.

I do still want it, that is like the only CMS I want off of here besides Maplebit and I have that, just not JusticeCMS

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I do still want it, that is like the only CMS I want off of here besides Maplebit and I have that, just not JusticeCMS
JusticeCMS will never have an official release
Basic - [Web] DevolveMS site release - RaGEZONE Forums

Well
Actually I might just release the very basic version I have which is pretty much just HTML template status with no link to databases and stuff
It has the nice little javascript thing on the front page that I took like forever messing around with to make it work properly (i think)
For some reason I also have like 2 of them and I gotta figure out if they are any different at all
No guarantees though so do not get your hopes up

> Somewhat on topic
Why do people still use those horrible looking facebook panels
They do not work. At all.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry to make a foolish and out of focus of the topic question, but what is that browser you are using in print?

Back