Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web] Maple Crash Website

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
I am SO extremely sorry for bumping this! (You can go ahead an infract me, I deserve that, but I'm desperate)

Is there ANYONE, that have this website still?

The Mediafire link is only for Premium users as it's being limited;

"The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account."

Again, SO SORRY FOR BUMPING THIS! I never bump things otherwise.. But I really want this!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am SO extremely sorry for bumping this! (You can go ahead an infract me, I deserve that, but I'm desperate)

Is there ANYONE, that have this website still?

The Mediafire link is only for Premium users as it's being limited;

"The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account."

Again, SO SORRY FOR BUMPING THIS! I never bump things otherwise.. But I really want this!

I have it...how do you want me to send it to you?

Back