Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web] MapleEmpire, KisaMS, MapleLust, RebelStory CMS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, today I'm releasing MapleEmpire CMS, KisaMS v1 and v2 CMS, MapleLust CMS, and RebelStory CMS.

Screenshots:
MapleEmpire:
EXT4T - [Web] MapleEmpire, KisaMS, MapleLust, RebelStory CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

KisaMS v1:
gSWFy - [Web] MapleEmpire, KisaMS, MapleLust, RebelStory CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

KisaMS v2:
D78kw - [Web] MapleEmpire, KisaMS, MapleLust, RebelStory CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

MapleLust:
Fk9vM - [Web] MapleEmpire, KisaMS, MapleLust, RebelStory CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

RebelStory:
ak0xt - [Web] MapleEmpire, KisaMS, MapleLust, RebelStory CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Mirrors:

Password:
infusiongaming.org

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Great release! Not because of the sites (sites are mediocre), but because Andy deserved it. Hopefully this will teach him a lesson about reselling/recycling sites to servers. Not only that, you seemed to always put a virus (c99 shell) in your websites, to make sure you had a grip on the servers you sold your sites to. How do I know this? A friend of mine bought a site from you, and then I removed your credits. But strange, the credits seemed to always come back! Maybe you would be a more reputable web dev (and less of a scumbag in general) if you didn't screw your clients over :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jesus! Stop releasing things that are not yours!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is encrypted or password protected. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of encrypted or password protected archives and the limit for this file has been reached. MediaFire understands the need for users to transfer encrypted and secured files, we offer this service starting at $1.50 per month.

We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

Still have questions or do you think we've made an mistake? Check our knowledge base for more information or contact us about it.

Can you either remove the password or upload it via

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated link for the 3rd time:

Guess MapleEmpire doesn't like my release.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I wonder what text is used in KisaMS v2 banner. anyone kind to tell me?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How can I upload this to 000webhost.com?

Back