Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web]MapleSyrup CMS

Reaction score
Download:
Password for rar archive: !tasty

>_<"! can u upload it to mediafire or something? because i hard to download completely from the website u provided, it keep download until 4MB and cut off ... anyhow , nice release :D! liked

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How do I set it up??? I get this when I open my browser:

[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Reaction score
How do I set it up??? I get this when I open my browser:

[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Delete .htaccess

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Delete .htaccess

Ok thank you very much sir. Also where is the config file where i put in my database name, host, etc etc?

EDIT: Where do I change the title of website and stuff?

I also get a table with an error:

( ! ) Warning: shuffle() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in C:\wamp\www\includes\equips.php on line 114
Call Stack
#TimeMemoryFunctionLocation
10.0010286136{main}( )..\index.php:0
21.0202441144require( 'C:\wamp\www\public\home.php' )..\index.php:79
31.0424910048require( 'C:\wamp\www\includes\equips.php' )..\home.php:137
41.0429912680 ( )..\equips.php:114

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can someone please help me with the error I have above?

Back