Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Website]Character Display for MapleStory v94

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't think this will ever be updated, I advise either looking at phpVana, or making your own.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It will be updated when I'm finished learning how to create a server. So far with updating from v97 to v111 and not using the released source I'm able to select char screen. Once I'm able to get in game with my own source ill update this. This project is on hold its not forgotten

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
meh i got stupid and tired and accidentally perma deleted all my files.... had over 2k lines of code...

i guess im calling it quits sorry guys ill leave the download public still in case people still want them. maybe sometime in the future ill pick it up again and start from scratch but as for now its time to get my life on track im only 20 ;)

EDIT:
mods do as you please with the thread open/close you decide

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
meh i got stupid and tired and accidentally perma deleted all my files.... had over 2k lines of code...

i guess im calling it quits sorry guys ill leave the download public still in case people still want them. maybe sometime in the future ill pick it up again and start from scratch but as for now its time to get my life on track im only 20 ;)

EDIT:
mods do as you please with the thread open/close you decide

um

holthelper - [Website]Character Display for MapleStory v94 - RaGEZONE Forums

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nope accidentally overwrote the root folder with a fresh install which wiped the folder to put the new files in

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nope accidentally overwrote the root folder with a fresh install which wiped the folder to put the new files in
o.o...smart :] but overall you did really well with this script.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I advise everyone to look into phpVana if you want a good GD. A few things need updating but should be easy enough if you know what you are doing.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
please.... you couldnt even figure out mine and its not even that hard....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi can you teach me how to extract the image file from wz ?? i need the v117 and above image. Thanks if you can teach me how to do ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back