Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Website Design]DzStuio Website

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually some people can take 5 minutes and make some really Ducking awesome that the community will enjoy..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U'mm I got none right now but I've took 5 minutes before and made something really good. >.< And actually if you read this post he even said that the design wasn't that good... So you could tell if was a copy..

Plus all people are doing when they bash on someone is trying to hurt they feelings.. If it was leeched or copied somewhat you could always be the better person and just say nothing then sit their and try to bash on them. All that is making you the bad person... But the whole community does it and is so dim-witted to even notice it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We aren't doing this to be mean. I don't want to be mean, not at all. But 5 minutes, witch I can't do any work that's actually useful in 5 minutes. We, actually, are being the good person by telling this person that you're not going to go anywhere by leeching and copying off of other people.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When you read the comments that people are saying to bash on people.. It's not telling them their going to get anywhere by leeching their basically saying duck you you worthless piece of poop get off the forums.

Back