Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Website] MoongraMS Orange Website

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you can't even create a simple index.php file, then you can stop developing further on anything. Like now.

Posts like this don't help anyone. I can't code an index.php. Want to comment on that too? Not everyone knows PHP. Now, let's keep this topic clean. If you can't contribute to the discussion/release, don't bother posting.

@OnTopic: Not sure if I asked you this already Mario, but what ever happened to Nico's lil project for the site? Did he ever finish?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Here you go, a "index.php".

@Shawn Create a simple .txt file > Save as > index.php :D
Yes, I know what you mean with the coding part but what I and Xyphe (maybe) meant is a way on creating a index.php file.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Posts like this don't help anyone. I can't code an index.php. Want to comment on that too? Not everyone knows PHP. Now, let's keep this topic clean. If you can't contribute to the discussion/release, don't bother posting.

@OnTopic: Not sure if I asked you this already Mario, but what ever happened to Nico's lil project for the site? Did he ever finish?

Lol. In the first place we aren't even referring to coding a index.php file. If it had to be "coding", it wouldn't have just been called a "index.php". Settler11 and I would have meant it in a more general term, with other file names of .php files. Why does it has to be index.php? Chillax Shawn. Lol.

On topic: After you got the index.php up, you'll need to proceed with the proper installation and configurations to your database.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Here you go, a "index.php".

@Shawn Create a simple .txt file > Save as > index.php :D
Yes, I know what you mean with the coding part but what I and Xyphe (maybe) meant is a way on creating a index.php file.

noo now all the noobs will leach it lol.
yeh its pretty simple to make if your good at web developing

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'll see if I can create multiple skins for it since I have a bunch of renders, etc.
Something like the one above. ^
(Added some forest (green) Tree mob @ footer + Tree's, air and a airplane on the top.)
- Ludi. (Purple, lego blocks etc.)
- Aqualand(Blue, water..?)
- Orbis (Grey/blue, Sky Orbis parts, you know the game.)
+ the abillity to change it ofc.

Takes some little time and I might release it to public. (And ofc without the working index.php, SQL files etc.) :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could someone please fix this CMS and upload it if you do not mind, I feel pretty and I need to use to remove it because I get over 1000 errors, and as I read that gave right-click repair I did the same but I still solves eliminate almost all errors but only leaves me with the GD I've seen a server that is using it because it will be under or because I'm too rough to run this CMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
could someone please fix this CMS and upload it if you do not mind, I feel pretty and I need to use to remove it because I get over 1000 errors, and as I read that gave right-click repair I did the same but I still solves eliminate almost all errors but only leaves me with the GD I've seen a server that is using it because it will be under or because I'm too rough to run this CMS

You need to extract by using a program called 7-zip. About how to run the CMS that is still unknown to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Going to get flamed like crazy for this but w/e not the first time and certainly won't be the last. So how exactly do I get this working properly? I get "Forbidden ---- You don't have permission to access / on this server." Message when I try and use it...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
you need an index.php and you need to delete the ht file thingys. use the other moongrams index.php for reference.

Let them figure that out.!

Back