Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Dumping Locked WZ Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello RageZone! I'm curious is there a way to dump a locked WZ file? If so, can you tell me please? Thanks. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got an old Character.wz from MapleDream (closed) and I want to dump xml of it... Also I'm noob and new ._. I think I can both read and see the item's pics.
Sorry if I don't make senses... I'm noob... xP

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got an old Character.wz from MapleDream (closed) and I want to dump xml of it... Also I'm noob and new ._. I think I can both read and see the item's pics.
Sorry if I don't make senses... I'm noob... xP

LOL. Stop leeching pls... kidding
Just use the BoredMS decryption code

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
izarooni
I already downloaded it but... idk how to use.

Put it in your MapleStory folder with the WZ files (or make a new folder for JUST that wz file that is locked) and then run the program. It will decrypt the end byte of the WZ file by changing it back to 0 and say it's complete. Make sure all WZ files are NOT ticked Read-Only in Properties otherwise the program cannot decrypt them.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Put it in your MapleStory folder with the WZ files (or make a new folder for JUST that wz file that is locked) and then run the program. It will decrypt the end byte of the WZ file by changing it back to 0 and say it's complete. Make sure all WZ files are NOT ticked Read-Only in Properties otherwise the program cannot decrypt them.
I did what you said but when I open it, it suddenly closed immediately... so does it work?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did. And it still closes immediately. I did it like more than 20 times.

Edit:
nvm I did it! But when I put the new hairstyles and then tried it on the client... the new hairstyles are making me BALD.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bump..when I put the new hairstyles and then tried it on the client... the new hairstyles are making me BALD.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=3]^

Invalid or Deleted File.[/h] The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.
Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please for further assistance.

Upvote 0
Back