Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web [Help] Public CMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I made my server and website with MapleBitCMS successfully :D But I face one problem is : I don't know how to public my website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I went to the page 192.168.1.1 there's nothing except an error "page was not found" or something like that. I'm using Acer Laptop 64bit and my modem is h64odw

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
https://forum.ragezone.com/f428/guide-noob-friendly-portforward-maplestory-1001721/

There are lots of guides for port-forwarding on the internet. They don't need to be Maplestory specific. A wise man once said: Search more, ask less.

Disclaimer: That wise man was me.

Some people said that to me too xD But still I have been searching like 3 days without an answer so I wanna ask someone... I can't get in 192.168.1.1 .... I was wondering if I can't get in that page, should I make an auto register for my tiredstory source?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you read the page I linked to? It says...
the default gateway is what opens up the router for you to portforward.
If you're getting a 404, then 192.168.1.1 is not your default gateway address. Open command prompt, type "ipconfig", and put the ip given for Default Gateway in your browser.

If you mean that you don't know the user name and password... Look up your router for the default username and password on a site such as this:

Whether you make auto-register or not is pretty much irrelevant... If you don't port-forward, nobody will be able to connect to the game server either, not just the website. (Unless you use Hamachi, a VPN, or such.)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In ipconfig it said my Default Gateway is 192.168.1.1. And still can't open it up.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What are you using to publish your website? Do you have wampp or xampp installed? If not I'd recommend using that to make your life 1337% easier.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, I installed Wampserver. I put my own URL in the Wamp folders like in the tutorial on Google.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What tutorial is that? Also is your wamp's tray icon green?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well before you did that did it work at all? Just trying to make sure that isn't whats causing it. If the answer is no then the problem is probably something with portforwarding, allowing access, or something is disabled in the preferences of your wamp.. Hard to debug problems like without being able to test things myself.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
192.168.1.1 will not be the IP address of your computer. 192.168.1.1 OR 192.168.0.1 will be the IP address of your router.

It's 192.168.1.1, I checked ipconfig in cmd.exe . Also 192.168.0.1 neither not working to me.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mators - [Help] Public CMS - RaGEZONE Forums

Here you go

...Why I can't paste the screenshot

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
upload the screenshot to imgur or something then post the link here.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NVM I fixed! But my new problem is : I can't public my website so EVERYONE can see it. :( I port forwarded port 80 and follow the guide and stuck at this step :

By default, the Apache configuration file is set to deny incoming connections from everyone except for the localhost, so you’ll also have to change two lines of code so other devices don’t see a “403 Forbidden” error whenever they try to load your site. Access httpd.conf (Apache configuration file) by left-clicking the WampServer menu and looking under the Apache folder.

Scroll down until you see some code that says:
Order Deny,Allow

Deny from all
Delete this code and replace it with:
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from all
Save the changes to the httpd.conf and restart all services.

Your site should now be accessible from the World Wide Web. If not, ensure that you have on your router.

I can't find

Order Deny,Allow

Deny from all

in http.conf

Anyone help me please?

Anyone help me please?

Upvote 0
Back