Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web MapleBit Support Thread

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can't log in to my site,
"Wrong username or password" and in my sql its my username and password :scared:

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Was this an account that was registered from the website? Or an account that was registered prior to installing MapleBit?
i solved the first issue. now another issue.
edit : how do i fix it?
Fi8K5Rw - MapleBit Support Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
need Help with this problem :(

Rankings

IT IS LINE 58
Unknown column 'c.reborns' in 'field list'

and this problem :(:REMOVED

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in C:\AppServ\www\ms\index.php on line 18

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '\' (ASCII=92) state=1 in C:\AppServ\www\ms\index.php on line 18

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\AppServ\www\ms\index.php on line 18
Getting this error.
Using apache 2.2 & php5

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Code:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\AppServ\www\ms\index.php on line 18
Getting this error.
Using apache 2.2 & php5

Is this on a clean install using the latest version?

ya but i dont use rebirths

Then disable it in the admin panel..lol

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm getting
Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_assoc() on a non-object in *******/lunarstory/assets/config/afuncs.php on line 26
whenever I try to use the GM/Admin panel

So I'm guessing there was something wrong with the $getn2 = $getn->fetch_assoc(); on line 26

That part was the "If logged in, fetch IP" part so I figured it wasn't really important, so I tried deleting that entire part. That made the GM panel work, but when I try to enter the Admin Panel, the page refreshes and redirects me back to the home page. (I can press X when the page is refreshing, and that allows some of the Admin functions to work, but the theme page loads blank)

Anyway to fix this?

Thanks

Edit:

Also not the biggest deal, but when I try to log out it brings me to a page that says
Warning: date() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in /home4/royal101/public_html/lunarstory/sources/misc/logout.php on line 7
really quickly, and then refreshes to the main page. Edit nvm, just had to do $date = date('c'); and it was fixed

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Okey today I suddenly got this 'new' bug glitch. When I try to login it says "Wrong username or password" however I know i'm putting the correct data it still show me this message, but when i press f5 or go to another page i'm logged in!

I'm still using v1.03 Does this means that I have to update or something??

krfLUCV - MapleBit Support Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I'm getting whenever I try to use the GM/Admin panel

So I'm guessing there was something wrong with the $getn2 = $getn->fetch_assoc(); on line 26

That part was the "If logged in, fetch IP" part so I figured it wasn't really important, so I tried deleting that entire part. That made the GM panel work, but when I try to enter the Admin Panel, the page refreshes and redirects me back to the home page. (I can press X when the page is refreshing, and that allows some of the Admin functions to work, but the theme page loads blank)

Anyway to fix this?

Thanks

Edit:

Also not the biggest deal, but when I try to log out it brings me to a page that says
really quickly, and then refreshes to the main page. Edit nvm, just had to do $date = date('c'); and it was fixed

That's strange, I haven't seen this error before. Are you using the latest version? If so, can I have some more information about your environment? (PHP version, OS, Apache version, etc.)

Okey today I suddenly got this 'new' bug glitch. When I try to login it says "Wrong username or password" however I know i'm putting the correct data it still show me this message, but when i press f5 or go to another page i'm logged in!

I'm still using v1.03 Does this means that I have to update or something??

krfLUCV - MapleBit Support Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

Yes, try updating to the latest version.
Make sure you download the latest .zip, not the latest release, because I haven't updated that in some time.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok i've seriously been trying for weeks now and can't seem to get this cms public.. can someone PLEASE offer me some help on how to set it up so that way other people can view my website. i have all my ports forwarded just help me with what i need to edit and where i need to edit it at to get this thing to work. ill thank you if you can help :)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have this problem when i click on someone's character :
Oupb9tB - MapleBit Support Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

im using MapleBit 1.05 and mySQL qurey browser 1.2.12 and PHP 5.5.12

Attachments

Upvote 0
Reaction score
i have this problem when i click on someone's character :
Oupb9tB - MapleBit Support Thread - RaGEZONE Forums

im using MapleBit 1.05 and mySQL qurey browser 1.2.12 and PHP 5.5.12
This is an issue with the code, an update will be pushed out today.
Edit: Fixed.

Ok i've seriously been trying for weeks now and can't seem to get this cms public.. can someone PLEASE offer me some help on how to set it up so that way other people can view my website. i have all my ports forwarded just help me with what i need to edit and where i need to edit it at to get this thing to work. ill thank you if you can help :)

If you have portforwarded, make sure you have allowed port 80 to be accessed in Windows Firewall with Advanced Security. You'll have to add Inbound/Outbound rules to allow port 80 to be accessed by the public. You can test if your IP is public by accessing your website in the browser using your IP address, not localhost.

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never had this error till now,

EDIT:
O.O nvm fixed. apparently i was missing a table that was needed so that the rankings would be compatible and the avatar would show. Thought my source had a reborns table..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If you have portforwarded, make sure you have allowed port 80 to be accessed in Windows Firewall with Advanced Security. You'll have to add Inbound/Outbound rules to allow port 80 to be accessed by the public. You can test if your IP is public by accessing your website in the browser using your IP address, not localhost.

Yes i have port forwarded 80 and when i type my wanip into my browser the website comes up! however, only computers that are logged into my wifi are able to view it but no outside computer is able to view it. I added new rules in my firewall to allow port 80 inbound and outbound. what should my httdp.conf file look like?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Yes i have port forwarded 80 and when i type my wanip into my browser the website comes up! however, only computers that are logged into my wifi are able to view it but no outside computer is able to view it. I added new rules in my firewall to allow port 80 inbound and outbound. what should my httdp.conf file look like?

Seems like an issue with your internet connection. This is out of the scope of this thread, so please post a new thread :)

Upvote 0
Back