Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web MapleBit Vote System

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

There seems to be an issue with the vote system on MapleBit. It seems to be intermittent and only some players have the problem. The issue is when players try to vote it'll say ''Error - Could not insert voterecords''. Someone made a thread on this page already and he fixed the problem on his own but I couldn't get a hold of him. It seems to be an issue with the timer itself. If anyone can help me regarding this matter I would really appreciate it.

Thank you
Z

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,There seems to be an issue with the vote system on MapleBit. It seems to be intermittent and only some players have the problem. The issue is when players try to vote it'll say ''Error - Could not insert voterecords''. Someone made a thread on this page already and he fixed the problem on his own but I couldn't get a hold of him. It seems to be an issue with the timer itself. If anyone can help me regarding this matter I would really appreciate it.Thank youZ

Open mysql, Right click 'bit_votingrecords' table --> Edit Table and make sure the 'id' set to primarykey and the AUTO INC is ticked. Let me know if it solved out your issue.

Upvote 0
Back