Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Maplestory Help;-;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so.. i finally got done on making my maplestory server but then .... and then it goes through the loader part which is 1-10. when it gets to 10. it makes these errors please guide me through each one if you may. thank you.

Error pictures. : | <-- i think one of these errors are because my wamp isn't up.

+ wamp keeps closing. i already downloaded 64b since i am and i close it and it wont open again.. also downloaded 32bit but it shows the same thing which is this error.

If you have a chance please add me on skype so we can talk there : name : gamerz2themax

-thank you (really wanted for the server to work.. i worked too hard on it to delete all the files... i hope you guys can help me)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You need to downgrade your sources java to java 7 to make the scripts work (that's what people say). you can do that by your netbeans settings. also make sure that your start.bat uses java 7 so you might have to change the path if possible. Skype could be an issue for XAMPP apache

I hope this helps!

2iLzOlZ - Maplestory Help;-; - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You could also just logg off skype, turn on Apache services and then relogin to skype

yeah but why should you use skype over port 80, when people know your IP they could ddos you cus skype...

on topic.

I fixed most of her problems only thing is that some scripts still showing errors in the launch.bat

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back