Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Pingback delay on gtop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After voting successfully, it takes Gtop to ping back to my server about 1~2 minutes or sometimes more.
This causes some of my players to not receive their reward since they will usually login right after voting. I want to know how to make this almost instantly pinging back.

Is this an issue on my pingback code or my server's firewall limitation?
Or is this is an issue on gtop?

Other info:
I limited connection on my server's http port to around 15/30sec. (Does this cause it to load slower?)
The pingback script i use is the one from GTOP'S pingback + MapleBit.

Does anyone have any idea or have had the same problem?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gtop100 sends their response back to your server every 2 minutes starting at 2 minutes past the hour. Your source code likely does not allow modifications to the account's cash values while they are logged in as they get overwritten by the values stored in memory when the character saves to the database. You need to alter your source code accordingly or another way would be to have your link to gtop100 temp ban their account for a few minutes.

Upvote 0
Back