Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Unpacking??

Reaction score
Can anyone help me to get a mem dump or teach me how to get a mem dump for v149 Msea?? I want to use it for IDA...

Sorry for my bad English.
Thank you.

BloopBloop
Reaction score
a way would be to use process-hacker, and pause the MapleStory.exe , then attach ollydbg or some other debugger and use a dump plugin.

Upvote 0
BloopBloop
Reaction score
Ollydump should do it. When maplestory is "loaded" into ollydbg, right click and select dump etc.

Upvote 0
BloopBloop
Reaction score
I have never had this, did you launch process hacker as admin? (also the error is a STATUS_INFO_LENGTH_MISMATCH error.)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
yeap...I did launch it with admin...

erm...I managed to load the MapleStory.exe into olly...but I don't get what you mean by right click it and dump??

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
your best bet is to 1. run and let it go to the big play button screen (game launcher screen). Then add CE to it. and do a memory dump . Search google how to dump memory using CE. make a full dump of lets say 400000~2500000

Upvote 0
Back