Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Perfect World's free and open Emulator

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Rofl i'm not a leecher xD

I helped the community, not like some ppl that i will not mention here

Yeah, i'm not a coder. But i have experience in pw server (since feb 2009).

I help with the knowledges i have.

Oh and btw, i never get a little euro from my server. I'm not interested in money like some ppl :wink:

<vomit> money </vomit>

Money is bad and make some ppl very mad... When there's too much trafic of money.

I like to developing on the game. Not to get money with it.

With 1280 posts? Sure...
Yes, money is bad. But you'll not find anyone to make somthing good for free. Enjoy your 1.2.9 server. bb.

Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score
Also, ask any aion developers about how much time they lost during development and reverse analysis.

aion-lightning they work not only to team into team.. but they work with aion-lightning community :rolleyes: they work on emulator for they server, and all server.. and they community will help to make minimum bugs, to they into they.. to free into free.. :thumbup:

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
With 1280 posts? Sure...
Yes, money is bad. But you'll not find anyone to make somthing good for free. Enjoy your 1.2.9 server. bb.

Quote the hypocrite considering you only have 8 posts

And about you saying "developers gotta eat"
So? Get a Ducking job you lazy asshat, you aren't going to make a living off of making a private server clone of an already out an official one, your points are moot, fail harder next time.

Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score

So? Get a Ducking job you lazy asshat, you aren't going to make a living off of making a private server clone of an already out an official one, your points are moot, fail harder next time.

if dont know him.. just silent :thumbup: they are rusia developers :mellow:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

No-no. I didn't wanted to criticize Romulan!
I like my current job, it gives me everything that i need and even more. And if you have a Ducking job, what can i say, it's your choise to have such one. :)

vixio_dv, thank you, nice to see someone understands. =)

they are hackers :mellow: <.<
Not all of us =)

Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score
why i never see your team post 1.4.2 client preview on rusia forums. :mellow: only cause i say no one can make work 1.4.2 client then you come.. wow thanks to me make you come to here.. :lol: if task editor and path editor i already see on other forums you selling it. but i never see 1.4.2 client review.. :rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
em, download latest pwi client and that's all... emu works with it, nothing else (except serverlist.txt) needed.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It would be fun to test it :mellow:

Do you have a free public test server where some ppl can connect and see your work ingame? :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when it'll be i'll pm you with instructions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@gouranga

I'll just stick to good words ...

Thank you for showing what a team can do when there is willingness to do (whatever the reason is profit or not).

Congratulations for the amazing job you have done so far (even though I will not be benefited at all, I have to admit they did an excellent job).

:tea:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree, it's great, but since we'll probably never get this emulator, gouranga's first post here seems like a big 'duck you' in everyone else's face, since I can't imagine he didn't expect that people would want it,
especially when he replies with 'go have fun with your 1.2.9 server'.
It's a bit disappointing to see that we pretty much already have the latest files, but we'll never get to use them unless we're rich people who are willing to pay thousands(?) of euro's/dollars/whatever just to have an up-to-date server that might get reported and shut down any minute. I also agree that the people who made the emulator should see some profit, but keeping it hidden is not the way, especially if you're really asking 10000 dollars for it. (I think I saw that number in another thread.)
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to pay that much for it... you'd probably see more profit if you made it free and told people to donate if they used it, lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@gouranga

I'll just stick to good words ...

Thank you for showing what a team can do when there is willingness to do (whatever the reason is profit or not).

Congratulations for the amazing job you have done so far (even though I will not be benefited at all, I have to admit they did an excellent job).
:blushing: tx! very nice to hear that words! )

I agree, it's great, but since we'll probably never get this emulator, gouranga's first post here seems like a big 'duck you' in everyone else's face, since I can't imagine he didn't expect that people would want it,
especially when he replies with 'go have fun with your 1.2.9 server'.
It's a bit disappointing to see that we pretty much already have the latest files, but we'll never get to use them unless we're rich people who are willing to pay thousands(?) of euro's/dollars/whatever just to have an up-to-date server that might get reported and shut down any minute. I also agree that the people who made the emulator should see some profit, but keeping it hidden is not the way, especially if you're really asking 10000 dollars for it. (I think I saw that number in another thread.)
Maybe it's just me, but I don't think anyone in their right mind is going to pay that much for it... you'd probably see more profit if you made it free and told people to donate if they used it, lol.
my post is not a «big duck you», my post says «you can do it if you want to».
we're not asking such price for it (actually, we don't ask any price, it's private development...). and, as i said already, just ask aion devs how much they got)

Reaction score
i still have fun with 1.2.9 server files using 1.4.2 elements.data with ronny editor and all of his stuff, i know real 1.4.2 have an expensive price, but what the hell, i'am using it for fun only, not for business.:tongue:

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not 1.2.6 server files? :mellow:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You can see clear in his pic that the RT charter dos not have any skills(we all know that we can create characters(via iweb) but our exe is to old and cant see the new class but in the server partial exist the new class)
so they don`t have an emulator the just hacked the 1.4.2 client and they can create RT chars but they cant do anything else....and the program you so maybe is a program to pass the CERTIFICATE (VeriSign) site search or something or to translate the packets anyway they don`t have a emu and even if they have it and not share it they will get shutdown once they make it official (that is why Aion dev.s share the work they did)

sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:
Back