Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PWI 1.4.2 to CN 1.3.6 Client Patch

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i found the one that u released, but how would i use it? and i changed the ip to my ip and i still cant Connect, i put it in just like it says.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you're using the register script on an external web server, make sure that the MySQL account you're using to connect is set for external connections. If it's set to localhost, it won't allow connections.

Also make sure that MySQL isn't set at localhost either.

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you're using the register script on an external web server, make sure that the MySQL account you're using to connect is set for external connections. If it's set to localhost, it won't allow connections.

Also make sure that MySQL isn't set at localhost either.

user needs to either be set for access from % and by default my.cnf (the mysql config) is set to only respond from localhost and a unix socket

PW Dev <3
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am having a problem with your patch ronny D:
I first did the pwd-export.bat
Then after that, (It ran through fast,about 5 minutes, though my friend said it should take 2-4 hours)I click on the folder pwd. Then, i run INSTALL-PATCH.bat
Whenever i type in the route to it, and press enter, it says
"Second argument is not a valid file. Hit enter to exit."
I am stuck, i am following hrace009's tutorial for the server (http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/vbox-image-pw-1-3-a-650130/)
Can someone please help me XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sombody please help me

i'am stuck

ronny1982 - PWI 1.4.2 to CN 1.3.6 Client Patch - RaGEZONE Forums

iam used PWI genesis clinet v 515

and pwd genesis

whats wrong ??

sorry for bad english languange

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Since this was created before the genesis expansion was released it is clearly obvious that patch is compatible with the genesis client and thus the problem lies in the flux capacitor not charging to its fullest potential before emitting the Dihydrogen monoxide into Perfect World.

My Chinese may be a little rusty but thats near enough what the error translates to.

Reaction score
I think he's right -- and we all know the only way to generate the needed 1.21 Gigawatt's -- a bolt of lightning .. Only problem is ya never know when and where one's gonna strike..

oh well, you could try to attract it by placing a nice big antenna on your roof and connecting it to your PC ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone, do you have any the mirror link, right now all link die. Or you can reup for me.
Thank you.

Back