Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ranking Top 10 PvP]Hall da Infama Perfect World Top10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ta simples mais eu acho util =D
IMAGENS Rank V3
igorscheffer - [Ranking Top 10 PvP]Hall da Infama Perfect World Top10 - RaGEZONE Forums

IMAGEM Rank V2
igorscheffer - [Ranking Top 10 PvP]Hall da Infama Perfect World Top10 - RaGEZONE Forums

IMAGEM Rank

War Games by Dev in case I ^ ^. So far no one I try to enter the War Games Dev Team = |
If anyone has similar MP sends me.

Simple setup /Top Rank 10 V3/Connection/rankconfig.php it already presiso what it is going to have to know WHAT you have to do.

I AM FROM BRAZIL:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I AM FROM BRAZIL:thumbup:
:blink:

Thanks for Share ... work like a charm ;)

EDIT:
what the hack means --> Sem Player Cadastrador no Banco de Dades! <-- ?

EDIT 2:
okay got it.. next time i look @ the code ;D
Code:
<?php if ($totalRows_rank == 0) { ?>
  <div id="SemPlayers">Sem Player Cadastrador no Banco de Dades!</div>
  <?php } ?>

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Translate : Sem Player Cadastrador no Banco de Dades = Don't Have player register in Datebase.

Igor traduz essa poha pra ingles --'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
looks when you turn on the server is capable of very fast appears to have not even play with players
"poor excuse for the translation made ​​here is that google translator and duck ^ ^"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a question. It does work for me and load players. But no kills/deaths. How to let it insert the kills and deaths. I did translate it.

Back