Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Perfect World MS - 1.3.9 + 1.4.1

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Little issue with server files i cant seem to fix, connection to auth successful but then fails then connection to anticheat failed

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
The os version shouldn't have anything to do with it but ill try 12.04, this auth support base 64 yes?

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
I got the server working perfectly in 16.10, just gotta figure out why apache2 dont load anything for me to make a account

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
wooooo finally got it working BUT the map is still cut off at the top and the bottom, idk why or how to fix it

Reaction score
Because in that time not was real widescreen in pw, same like 1.3.9. set it to normal 4:3 resolution and window mode .

Fixable if u work with dissembler and change .exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I managed to hack the client to load v27 elements.data, the same one that server uses. I would like to do the same with gshop and tasks. For now I used sELedit configs as a reference, but I can't find similar configs for gshop and tasks. Are there any structure/config files for these two? That would speed things up very much.

Reaction score
I managed to hack the client to load v27 elements.data, the same one that server uses. I would like to do the same with gshop and tasks. For now I used sELedit configs as a reference, but I can't find similar configs for gshop and tasks. Are there any structure/config files for these two? That would speed things up very much.

honestly i dont know the structure, but maybe you can check from programs what open gshop.data and task data?

if you can get the info from there then programs are uploaded in mega, what i know the taskeditor say server side is 75/client is v78 and that program can save from 78 to 75, gshop is special for 1.4.2 (and i guess work with 1.4.4) maybe have that too some config file

(if client read v27 data then that not hurt the fashion hairdress?)

(if i remember well then i used sTASKedit.Rey35.cs1.7z and Gshop142.zip)

Reaction score
I have the all original VIRGIN - PWI 1.3.9 too. Is that client all of a sudden in demand? Does/Will it work with this release?

if you refer to this release then no, not work, this is downgraded (check the video on 1st post) 1.4.2 v27 but for those whose want pwi language on this release could work for extract the files

Back