Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Retro package

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Theres alot of registration scripts on the forum, as for your authd being offline make sure its turning on and if it is called auth it will show as offline, rename the folder to authd for it to show online when its on

Reaction score
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Theres alot of registration scripts on the forum, as for your authd being offline make sure its turning on and if it is called auth it will show as offline, rename the folder to authd for it to show online when its on
Why do I need it? Theoretically it's work image, i thought shadowvzs guaranteed 100% work:8:

Reaction score
Why do I need it? Theoretically it's work image, i thought shadowvzs guaranteed 100% work:8:
i never did server image and uploaded, petyo did, i also wrote there his name, he just used that files what i uploaded...
maybe working image but fact i never tested, i allways used my package, what is atm too installed :)

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Nothing is 100% upload and play, because you gotta edit ips and database settings, add stuff to your likeing, etc

Reaction score
Nothing is 100% upload and play, because you gotta edit ips and database settings, add stuff to your likeing, etc

acctually hrace package it is, you need only mount to vmware and start server.

(well acctually this pick-pack make it work in package also have few disadvantage, thats why most of people dont do it)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you help me setting that vbox winscp and ip ? for pw 142 petyo server ? i cant reach ip 192.168.1.1 in my browser and my winscp . help me pls

Reaction score
PWServer139 by Razzor

1.3.9 - from russian forum is made for colinux and u can find files at colinux image file
I still thinking about mixing the 1.4.2 or try out the russian 1.3.9 server files what was linked above.
Info about russian 1.3.9, it isn't mine, just shared, it is protected the password:
Found in and uploaded by Razzor and New|2012|Like -

Well I have been scouring the interwebs in a manhunt for a legit PWi 1.3.9 (and or 1.4.1) server, and so of course I happened back around this thread again too... So even though I was sure the 1.3.9 wasn't an 'actual' 139 (the one I seek) - but I decided I'd download it any-way, just to see what version it really was... Funnily enough it appears that the versions in that are as follows: elements_v7 and tasks_v55 ~ which means it is actually a v126!!! (yikes)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good night!

Forgive me for bothering you. I'm learning about the PW files and I like your files that you released.

Could you tell me which ones are more stable?

Which one could be used for study and even to use on a private server?

Already bothering you, could you tell me why the gm commands in the console? Edit items, level, etc.

I'm testing 1.4.1 https://forum.ragezone.com/f694/release-perfect-world-ms-1-a-1110566/

and 1.4.2 https://forum.ragezone.com/f694/retro-package-1093610/

Reaction score
all servers here, are either 1.2.6 or 1.4.2 if you're interested in a complete 1.4.1 solution (or at least as close as can be done) use the source for 1.5.1 and disable the tideborn and earth guard, You would need to do a few things besides that.. but if that's the kind of thing you're after it can be done. (some people might even be willing to help you with it)

Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
i actually have a legit 1.3.9 client the lost empire. im probably one of the very few that actually have it, also got 1.4.1 age or sprits and so on, tryna find 1.4.4 client i got server files but cant find client, there are some 1.4.4 clients are servers but they are newer i believe this one i made a special request looking for the client files

Back