Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    675Posts

Re: Retro package

Retro package
    Quote Originally Posted by HyperSin View Post
    Nothing is 100% upload and play, because you gotta edit ips and database settings, add stuff to your likeing, etc

acctually hrace package it is, you need only mount to vmware and start server.

(well acctually this pick-pack make it work in package also have few disadvantage, thats why most of people dont do it)

True MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    675Posts

added the video guide and preview to 1st post

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    2Posts

can you help me setting that vbox winscp and ip ? for pw 142 petyo server ? i cant reach ip 192.168.1.1 in my browser and my winscp . help me pls

True MemberRank
    Jul 2007 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    675Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dwikyputra View Post
    can you help me setting that vbox winscp and ip ? for pw 142 petyo server ? i cant reach ip 192.168.1.1 in my browser and my winscp . help me pls
    petru did that pack, i suggest use mine or use this script (http://forum.ragezone.com/f750/insta...5/#post8692815)

True MemberRank
    Sep 2014 Join Date
    United StatesLocation
    697Posts

the genisis client is patchable untill 569 because theres no way to go past that
    Administrator of Night Gaming Network

Current servers:
    NightRise Perfect World
    NightDragon Perfect World

The OmegaRank
    Oct 2009 Join Date
    Ancient DGN CTYLocation
    5,459Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowvzs View Post

PWServer139 by Razzor

1.3.9 - from russian forum is made for colinux and u can find files at colinux image file
    I still thinking about mixing the 1.4.2 or try out the russian 1.3.9 server files what was linked above.
    Info about russian 1.3.9, it isn't mine, just shared, it is protected the password: www.mmorpg-center.ru
    Found in [Информация] Установка сервера Perfect World v1.3.9 New skill, new maps, видео. - Zhyk.Ru Forums and uploaded by Razzor and New|2012|Like - Готовый сервер Perfect World 1.3.9 - Zhyk.Ru Forums
    Well I have been scouring the interwebs in a manhunt for a legit PWi 1.3.9 (and or 1.4.1) server, and so of course I happened back around this thread again too... So even though I was sure the 1.3.9 wasn't an 'actual' 139 (the one I seek) - but I decided I'd download it any-way, just to see what version it really was... Funnily enough it appears that the versions in that are as follows: elements_v7 and tasks_v55 ~ which means it is actually a v126!!! (yikes)

¤ My Public Releases ¤

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Advertisement