Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sELedit - Simple Element Editor (unstable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
available

Release Notes:
  • Added: Basic exception handlers (load/save/export)
  • Added: List 57 support (Thanks to Souris :thumbup1:)
  • Added: MYEN 1.3.1 Client -> CN 1.3.6 Server export rules
  • Modified: Export of all exisitng rules sets (now full 1.3.6 compatible / skipped lists 117-125)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for

what version is this?

Real 1.4.0 or do you mean 1.3.x with 1.4.0 data?

did you happen to get V 1.4.0 config to open the client side ronny? ..thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No i don't have 1.4.0 data file

ok thanks ill see if i can upload 1 later id try to make 1 config myself but i dont know nothing about making them whenever u have time after i upload the elements maybe u could see wat you can do thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't open 1.4.2 elements...
what i need to open?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^^ i downloaded pwi 1.4.2 of your media share.
but i want a server elements :D(i and many more LOL)
TY

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey ronny i got a problem i am unable to make wstring64 wstring16 and of those i cant make blank unless there already blank cause some npc names i want to be blank and it wont alow me to is there a way you can fix that?

Last edited:
Reaction score
ronny can you make the config, rules client and server to export for PW Indonesia? if you can, i will upload the element.data and task.data later, coz my files at home.:):

Last edited:
Reaction score
hey ronny i got a problem i am unable to make wstring64 wstring16 and of those i cant make blank unless there already blank cause some npc names i want to be blank and it wont alow me to is there a way you can fix that?

Which elements.cfg / elements.data version, list ID, ... ?

ronny can you make the config, rules client and server to export for PW Indonesia? if you can, i will upload the element.data and task.data later, coz my files at home.:):

Maybe, when i got some time...
tasks.data?

Reaction score
Maybe, when i got some time...
tasks.data?

yes task.data if you can make it to server version, coz lot of task.data we use, so much quest was skip, eg. quest FB that asking us to kill bos on dungeon FB 19, 29, 39, 49. Rancor Spirit Plot from General Summer.

i think this quest has skip.

if you don't mind, can you confert that task.data on client to server :tongue:, but if you can't it's ok:):

Reaction score
yes task.data if you can make it to server version, coz lot of task.data we use, so much quest was skip, eg. quest FB that asking us to kill bos on dungeon FB 19, 29, 39, 49. Rancor Spirit Plot from General Summer.

i think this quest has skip.

if you don't mind, can you confert that task.data on client to server :tongue:, but if you can't it's ok:):

Project sTASKedit (+convert) is scheduled, currently i'm busy on pwAdmin and sELedit, after that i'll continue with sMAPconvert (Client->Server) or sTASKedit...

You see there is alot to do xD

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Important Note:

Due to a critical bug in sELedit's config files, all Server files exported from elements.data > 1.3.1 are corrupted. It's strongly recommend to remove this file from your server!

I'll release corrected configs for sELedit later...

I want to appologize for the inconvenience

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

is now available on the project page.
  • This release contains fixed configuration files (critical bug in list 53)
  • It is now possible to use empty strings & wstrings

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Project sTASKedit (+convert) is scheduled, currently i'm busy on pwAdmin and sELedit, after that i'll continue with sMAPconvert (Client->Server) or sTASKedit...

You see there is alot to do xD

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Important Note:

Due to a critical bug in sELedit's config files, all Server files exported from elements.data > 1.3.1 are corrupted. It's strongly recommend to remove this file from your server!

I'll release corrected configs for sELedit later...

I want to appologize for the inconvenience

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

is now available on the project page.
  • This release contains fixed configuration files (critical bug in list 53)
  • It is now possible to use empty strings & wstrings

thanks ronny your awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back