Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sELedit - Simple Element Editor (unstable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

heres a v1.4.0 elements client side i came across i tried to open it with different editors the only 1 i found that works is elements master editor thats how i found out the version if u could look at it when you have the time it would be great thanks in the meantime ill play around with it

Reaction score
ronny do you have rules for

CN_1.3.6_v101 server ==> CN_1.3.6_v101 client ?

I don't support rules for this conversation, cause 1.3.6 Client has 3 more fields than server file. When exporting it could happen that you have to insert guessed values for this fields. If you really wanna try it at your own risk you can reverse the

CN_1.3.6_v101 client ==> CN_1.3.6_v101 server.rules
Code:
SKIPSOURCEVALUE:53:3
SKIPSOURCEVALUE:67:7
SKIPSOURCEVALUE:92:8

by trying his commands:

CN_1.3.6_v101 server ==> CN_1.3.6_v101 client.rules
Code:
SKIPTARGETVALUE:53:3|[B]X[/B]
SKIPTARGETVALUE:67:7|[B]X[/B]
SKIPTARGETVALUE:92:8|[B]X[/B]

Replace X with a default value. This default value will be set to the 1.3.6 client data, if the container don't have information about this (i.e. you added a new item to list 53 in your 1.3.6 server, then this item is not present in 1.3.6 client container and need the default value for the missing field. all other fields for the new item comes from the 1.3.6 server file)

Last edited:
Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score
owh its to hard :?: because i convert like this

MYEN_1.3.1_v13-Client ==> CN_1.3.6_v101-Server

and i want convert back to client, because elements.data 1.3.1 cannot run on elementclient 1.3.6

how about this rules ronny

MYEN_1.3.1_v13-Client ==> CN_1.3.6_v101-Client

thanks

Reaction score
owh its to hard :?: because i convert like this

MYEN_1.3.1_v13-Client ==> CN_1.3.6_v101-Server

and i want convert back to client, because elements.data 1.3.1 cannot run on elementclient 1.3.6

how about this rules ronny

thanks

Try this (but still 2 fields to interpolate :wink:):

Code:
SKIPTARGETVALUE:53:3|[B]X[/B]
SKIPTARGETVALUE:67:7|[B]X[/B]

Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score
NPC name blank, i use elements.data ur realease with pwi content and its work(on client side) server side i use convertion 1.3.1->1.3.6, thanks ronny

Reaction score
New version is available.

Item Clone and Delete are moved to a context menu in the item list. Also the selected item can be exported to an unicode text file. An selected item can be replaced by data from an unicode text file.

If you export / import through different elements.data versions, make sure the source and target list have the same fields, if not you must edit the unicode text file to match the new elements.data format before importing it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
very nice ronny

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

hey ronny can you make the stuff in the lists multi selectable so you can clone or delete more then 1 thing at a time?

Reaction score
very nice ronny

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 AM ----------

hey ronny can you make the stuff in the lists multi selectable so you can clone or delete more then 1 thing at a time?

i decided to make them single selectable first, because i'm currently not sure how to handle the item view if you select multiple items (show first selected, last selected, show no item, ...)

If

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
also i was thinking if its possable maybe you could make it so you can export an entire list ?? that would be cool like lets say i wanted just the weapons of a newer elements i would export and import the new list to my elements that would be really handy just some ideas for ya nice work ronny your doin awesome

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i decided to make them single selectable first, because i'm currently not sure how to handle the item view if you select multiple items (show first selected, last selected, show no item, ...)

If
ah ok well maybe it will be a feature for the future releases

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey ronny what programming language did you use to develop this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's managed c++ or called visual c++

Best way to edit the source is using Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Express, it's free for private use. After downloading source code you can open the vcproj file...

cool thanks for the info but i wasnt wanting it for your project i was wondering so i can start learning and make my own projects

Reaction score
cool thanks for the info but i wasnt wanting it for your project i was wondering so i can start learning and make my own projects

I'm using .NET Framework + Visual Studio Express (Visual C++ or C#) cause it let me develope applications damn fast, but always requires .NET on the target machine.

Sometimes i'm using wxDevcpp, this is the devcpp IDE with integrated wxWidgets Framework, good for fast running applications and wxWidgets framework compiles native depending on client OS, so you don't need any framework or libraries on the target system (only the same OS xD)...

Some examples done with wxDevcpp:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using .NET Framework + Visual Studio Express (Visual C++ or C#) cause it let me develope applications damn fast, but always requires .NET on the target machine.

Sometimes i'm using wxDevcpp, this is the devcpp IDE with integrated wxWidgets Framework, good for fast running applications and wxWidgets framework compiles native depending on client OS, so you don't need any framework or libraries on the target system (only the same OS xD)...

Some examples done with wxDevcpp:
nice lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back