Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sELedit - Simple Element Editor (unstable)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ronny, do you have cfg file and rules file for PWI 1.4.2_V_316 ? :blink:

if you don't mind, can you share it?

-------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------------

lol never mind, it still can load with cfg V281 XD

-------------------EDIT2----------------------------------------------

but it can't load to server side >.<

config_1.4.2_v273_PWI_Client.cfg can't open PWI v316 elements.data for me.... :blink:

How did you do it with sucess?

Reaction score
If you wanna export the PWI 1.4.2 V XXX to CN 1.3.6 Server and Client you have to made the following changes before slipstreaming, or they cause crashing server and client:

* Delete Item 26652 - Teleport Incense
* Change Item 12637 - Stone of the Savant
o Field 8 = 500000
o Field 11 = 1518
o Field 12 = 1515
o Field 13 = "Channel -6%"
o Field 14 = "Vit. +20"
o Field 17 = 8
* Change Item 12638 - Primeval Stone
o Field 8 = 500000
o Field 11 = 1517
o Field 12 = 1515
o Field 13 = "Critical +2%"
o Field 14 = "Vit. +20"
o Field 17 = 8
* Delete Item 21377 - Diamond of Tiger
* Delete Item 21378 - Diamond of Dragon
* Delete Item 25154 - Jade of Steady Defense

:wink: thats ronny documentation:wink:

load new elements.data PWI 1.4.2 V.316

don't export it first, just fix it first, then ecport it to CN 1.3.6 client. then load up exported elements.data fix for furnance first. then export it to server side:):

------------------EDIT--------------------

ahh forget something: i use cfg 281 from sELedit 1.1

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you wanna export the PWI 1.4.2 V XXX to CN 1.3.6 Server and Client you have to made the following changes before slipstreaming, or they cause crashing server and client:

* Delete Item 26652 - Teleport Incense
* Change Item 12637 - Stone of the Savant
o Field 8 = 500000
o Field 11 = 1518
o Field 12 = 1515
o Field 13 = "Channel -6%"
o Field 14 = "Vit. +20"
o Field 17 = 8
* Change Item 12638 - Primeval Stone
o Field 8 = 500000
o Field 11 = 1517
o Field 12 = 1515
o Field 13 = "Critical +2%"
o Field 14 = "Vit. +20"
o Field 17 = 8
* Delete Item 21377 - Diamond of Tiger
* Delete Item 21378 - Diamond of Dragon
* Delete Item 25154 - Jade of Steady Defense

:wink: thats ronny documentation:wink:

load new elements.data PWI 1.4.2 V.316

don't export it first, just fix it first, then ecport it to CN 1.3.6 client. then load up exported elements.data fix for furnance first. then export it to server side:):

------------------EDIT--------------------

ahh forget something: i use cfg 281 from sELedit 1.1

>_____<" Ok thx for the little detail :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read the Important Notes for some major changes...

ronny1982 you add 2 files conversion element? Or are you already working on this?

sorry for my English.:(:

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
was gunna ask ronny anyway but maybe some1 else knows

so im 85% complete making a .cfg list for Jady dynasty and theres something im stuck on, theres an unreadable useless 86 bytes in the file that i have skipped, couldnt find a single int in it below 100,000 or float thats short. so i put skip bytes 90 (86 for unreadable part and 4 for the header of the new section).

i had already done 4 bytes skipped for every other list, and skipped 23 bytes on a list before aswell due to annother unreadable bit.

the list AFTER the list that skips 90 bytes refuses to load, even when i set it to no contents at all, or only put 1 int inside it. it just errors.

have no idea why, it should work perfectly, iv managed 57 readable lists but the 58th isnt working.

edit: i just noticed list 58 on the perfect world .cfg says
RAW
byte:AUTO
which is different to the rest.... some1 able to explain?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dialogue list has special structure, more complicated than the other lists and can't be read using the traditional count + number of bytes scheme.

Additionally seeing how ronny coded his editor this list is on a fixed place, it will always be the 58th parsed list that will be read like this which mean if you have extra lists before you can't read the element.

Reaction score
List 57 is the dialog list, this list has a dynamic pattern. Internal the list has exactly one element which is an byte array.

The element is named "RAW" but can be changed to any name... The keyword "byte:AUTO" works only for list 57 and determine that the software will try to get the length automatically by searching for "facedata=" which is the first element of list 58. Instead of "AUTO" you can write the length of list 57 directly, i.e. "byte:3084806" or whatever the length of this list will be in JD.

A layer between the GUI and the internal byte array allows to show the dynamic structure while working on the byte array, if the dialog structure in JD is different from PW than this layer will not work for JD and the software needs to be recoded for JD...

Last edited:
Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
could you not just make it only treat a list like that if it contain the special byte:auto thing as JDs elements have a much easier dialog system that isnt like this.

would be much more efficient.

its working great so far, as i said im 85% of the way through the file this is the final leg before i try at client->server convertor.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PWI_1.4.2_v350 - Client = CN_1.3.6_v101 - Client incorrectly converts. Client gives an error!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you.
deleted:
Delete Item 26652 - Teleport Incense
Delete Item 21377 - Diamond of Tiger
Delete Item 21378 - Diamond of Dragon
Delete Item 25154 - Jade of Steady Defense
and working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Redesigned in the client and server version of the last element of the build of Perfect World International v 350.
For the server 1.3.6. The archive client and the server element.

PHP:
http://depositfiles.com/ru/files/82ix6cy2e

Don't Ask About Tideborn
Reaction score
ok ronny, what happend with client side and server side.

Client Side

ronny1982 - sELedit - Simple Element Editor (unstable) - RaGEZONE Forums

Server Side

ronny1982 - sELedit - Simple Element Editor (unstable) - RaGEZONE Forums

client side 50 and server side 296? :mellow:

Reaction score
Simultaneous to the new PWI update a new version of sELedit is released...

Many of you have requested such a feature some time ago and here it is:

Quick Guide Joining

Joining is a feature that is only supported for 1.3.6 client files. This feature enables you to add all new items of a new elements.data to an older elements.data. Please note that this will also add items wich you have previously removed! Changed/Updated items will not be affected, because sELedit don't know if you have made this change intended or if it is really an update of the new element...
  1. load your elements.data file (1.3.6 client)
  2. chose tools-> join -> 1.3.6 client and load the new elements.data file (1.3.6 client)
  3. wait a few seconds until operation is complete
  4. goto the directory where the new elements.data is located and look for the *.JLOG file, this file contains a list of all elements that was added to your file
  5. remove some of the newly added items if necessary (especially those which crashed the server and client -> see important notes in sELedit online documentation)
  6. save your elements.data

* List 57 is excluded from the joining operation

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey ronny,

nice release as always ! May I add 3 small features requests for the next version ?
1) a "save" menu entry: save in the same file instead of having to choose which (especially since vista/7 doesn't remember the location you saved at which make it even more annoying)
2) a more accurate display of floats (the current one is rounded, which looks nicer but for some editing will just help you crash the server)
3) ability to copy past a field without entering it (at the moment, if i remember well, you can copy a field by just selecting it an hitting ctrl+c, but then selecting another and hitting ctrl+v doesn't work, you have to click the field to enter it)

If these three things could be added i would definitely drop the other editors I use :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back