Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cpw

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Btw I'm using your release 343, I have ran the ./start.sh command, I'm showing everything is up & running

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
crap :( lol well I'm trying to get a patcher going. But, as I'm new to developing I'm having a Hard Time :p I know it shouln't be that difficult But I'm such a NOOB that a working patcher is escaping me atm lol. Thanks for taking time to respond.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, I'm sure I didn't change that information

Just to make sure I have checked:
table.xml in PWServer/authd
.config.inc.php in opt/lampp
config.php in opt/lampp/htdocs
patcher.conf in opt/cpw/config

It's still the same username & password

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'll keep searching to see if I can figure It out as well. Thanks for your time & response :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
try making an alternate user for your sql querry to run from % not by localhost and then try again, and make sure to give that account all permissions.

the user/pass should work but depending on your system i have run into that before as well

if i was you i would stick with spatch till you figure that out then maybe move to cpw

spatch may be a little slower but its deffinitly more stable in my opinion

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I got a problem like this.
Auto-patch failed vist the official website to download th manal patch.
I can not auto patch.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
did you launched the patcher-launcher.bat with launcher.exe and patcher.exe in the folder? and also did you set in config/element/version.sw the patch version to 0?

Back