Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Enable/Disable Restricted Zones (World Map)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I dunno what to do :(:
It does not work for me.
I tried now with old 1.3.6 CN client, nothing changes.
I tried with downgraded PWI client, nothing changes.
I tried own changed exe and the already patched one. No changes.

Does this need a serverside patching ?

are you talking about the specific maps areas themselves, or you cannot unlock ??

Reaction score
and I'm most likely going to hold off on surfaces.pck until it comes out in English ;)

I take that back, I am not going to use the main world map (because the main world map in all CN is just hideous), but I am going to (if anything temporarily) add the DDS's from /maps and /minimaps; so I'll do that while I wait on that LITMODELS

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

I still cannot unlock. No movement outside the "old" areas :(:

that's really odd, I will see what I can do when I finish with surfaces!

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How did you want to do this?

I would be able to help with teleportation if it's quest, or region...

From teleporter i guess is region i can do quest or tp rooks but i need it from teleproter master and normal teleporter mode i`ve added the cords in region save but when i try to use the teleport stone it say item can`t be used and when i try to teleport from npc it take the money but dos not teleport.

Zorno Give me your elementclient.exe i will hack it for you.

Last edited:
cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
that's really odd, I will see what I can do when I finish with surfaces!

I guess that i need to do more but i dunno what. Also when i teleport into the new areas and i try to move im stick under ground but thats because i have all the old CN maps on the server i guess.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess that i need to do more but i dunno what. Also when i teleport into the new areas and i try to move im stick under ground but thats because i have all the old CN maps on the server i guess.

I'll upload my server-side and client-side world maps after I finish uploading the litmodels.

--
As a smart note, backup your world map for both sides in case of any problems.

Reaction score
Ok, #1 -- I apologize Ronny we totally hi-jacked your thread, as this thread was specifically about unlocking. #2 -- I have started a thread for the release of these map areas, lets please continue this there; and please post your ups there too (so people have more than one place to get them, mine will be avail on MegaUpload)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This are patches or they are redy pak? caz they are missing some gfx info a lot of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back