Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GS.CONF limit = variables

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
jump isnt, its the map name

i copy a map over to a03 and its suddenly small jump, i put it back to b05 and its suddenly big jump.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can test it yourself, simply delete all info in precint of map and check what happen. Default is forced pk, big jump if I remember correctly.

PS: all fb, hh, weeping island are all on aXX folders and small jump maps.

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i used same precinct each time and it changed.

a- = small jump
b- = big jump

Reaction score
I am still confused on how this can be (on the jump issue). If the folder name determined big or small jump, then what about folders / maps A21 and A22....... You are allowed to double jump in those instances.

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it must have set jump heights for each map folder.

only explaination i can find, nothing in precinct controls it as far as i can see.

Reaction score
I know this thread is old and I don't mean to necro it but I wanted to post an observation I made about the GM-FREE command, the same observation D@nte made in fact. The only maps on my server that have this are the territorial war maps and they seem to be the only maps that I can not enter by jumping to players within the map. So maybe the GM-FREE command is to prevent GMs accessing the map? Or at the very least stop them jumping to players in that map. I've actually tried jumping to a player during a war and I got a message saying I was unable to do so.

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know this thread is old and I don't mean to necro it but I wanted to post an observation I made about the GM-FREE command, the same observation D@nte made in fact. The only maps on my server that have this are the territorial war maps and they seem to be the only maps that I can not enter by jumping to players within the map. So maybe the GM-FREE command is to prevent GMs accessing the map? Or at the very least stop them jumping to players in that map. I've actually tried jumping to a player during a war and I got a message saying I was unable to do so.

That's correct

Back