Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Perfect World Server 1.3.6 on Colinux Tutorial (with pictures)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know how to add status and slot in Equipment?
such as CT-6, attack 0:10, his weapon at PW Offline option ..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, it would like to be prepared perfect world somebody would know a server how it is necessary to prepare a video?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When I am trying to download some things from mediafire.com :

Szaer - [Guide] Perfect World Server 1.3.6 on Colinux Tutorial (with pictures) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
When I am trying to download some things from mediafire.com :

Szaer - [Guide] Perfect World Server 1.3.6 on Colinux Tutorial (with pictures) - RaGEZONE Forums

Gee that couldn't be because this release is initially from 24-10-08 !?!?!?!? Nothing against this release or the O.P. but CoLinux is also *GARBAGE* -- I would highly recommend using one of the many newer releases available here :wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hmmmmmmm any1 can sugest me a good Tutorial with files and haw to use them step by step or maybe a video opening them?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i hv a 1.3.6 server colinux. Can i upgrade the server so that tideborn and earthguard available in it? Where and how can i did that?(if i can)

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
i hv a 1.3.6 server colinux. Can i upgrade the server so that tideborn and earthguard available in it? Where and how can i did that?(if i can)

if you manage to get the files, you can. Sadly almost no one here has them.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can it run on windows???

Download VMplayer/VBOX/Colinux

Then get Ubuntu or any other version of Linux. Get the server edition.

The virtual server programs will allow you to run linux along side windows. Depending on how you install linux, you'll get a prompt during bootup asking which OS you want to use.

Back