Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Playing with Colors and Transparency

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
oki i'll keep it simple

I'm using Dark Negation i believe that this tut works with everything that has OrgColor in it so ... Have fun
MOXTVersion: 32
SkinModelPath: Models\Players\通用装备\翅膀\炎冰翅\炎冰翅.SMD
OrgColor: 1808ff00
SrcBlend: 5
DestBlend: 6
OuterNum: 8
kristkos - Playing with Colors and Transparency - RaGEZONE Forums

OrgColor: ccFF0000 (cccccc=whiteish gray)

ccFF0000
cc (original for CCCCCC just selected 2) = Alpha of the layer (white to black colors ...don't use colors)
ff0000=The color itself in this case RED

OrgColor: 66666666 (666666=gray)

note: for the first two hex colors(they repeat like so :cccccc,666666,181818[actually used in these 3 examples],a8a8a8 etc)...the darker it is the more transparent(white-black scale ONLY)
note 2: by doing so u only saturate the original colors wich are in the .dds texture if you want to fully replace the color some texture editing might be needed

For Colors Asistance use :

If you find this tut usefull click thanks button

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no not layers... it just replacing the aRGB channels

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks man ^^. I need it to change Skill ' effect.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already knew some of this but :) Thanks so much for the little tut on editing, Kristkos. I'm sure it will be useful for tons of people :thumbup:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LOL Zorno, I like cats too!

Thanks again Kristkos :) Edited the dds texture, but am not good at texturing/modelling at all! Going to play around with the gfx next, may lighten the wings... but most importantly they're pink :lol:

[URL="

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please forgive the necro, but I'm interested in this process and all but one of the images in the thread are dead. Would someone be able to reupload or create new ones?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Please forgive the necro, but I'm interested in this process and all but one of the images in the thread are dead. Would someone be able to reupload or create new ones?

There is nothing to reupload. Basically the overall post was about changing the colors of the items within the files. The colors use an hex ARGB variant with double digits for each "color" Alpha gets 2 red gets two etc. There were no files uploaded

The green picture above is enough of an example for the AA percentages use the following table:

Code:
Transparency percentages
Following are some example transparency percentages and their hex values
100% - FF
95% - F2
90% - E6
85% - D9
80% - CC
75% - BF
70% - B3
65% - A6
60% - 99
55% - 8C
50% - 80
45% - 73
40% - 66
35% - 59
30% - 4D
25% - 40
20% - 33
15% - 26
10% - 1A
5% - 0D
0% - 00

So regular Hex color 08ff00 with a transparency layer provided by the first two digits.

Last edited:
Back