Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Server + Client @ 1.4.2 & Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
pl0x = pro way of saying please o.o

Oh god, you mean the n00b way of saying it

IDK why but that word just really REALLY REALLY urkes me (I guess also because it's not even a real word)

So... New rule

DO NOT USE this "plox" here, anywhere in /f452/ that WILL earn you an infraction... :eek:tt1:

Reaction score
what about plx? :D

IDK, that's even pushing it... LOL

Really IDK what it is; and this is so far the only rule that I have and probably will make out of personal bias, but as I was just discussing with a friend IRL, there is just something about saying it out loud that DRIVES ME NUTS...

I have always been one for n00b / noob (those are the ones I like and am used to using) - and even the 'new' nab and nub bother me; but NOTHING compared to the use of that one above OMG

So yes, I will admit this one is out of pure personal bias, but it is officially a rule now

YOU CAN NOT USE PLOX here (http://forum.ragezone.com/f452/read-important-ragezone-rules-428254/#post3671206 see rule #14) :rofl::lol::rofl:

Just say please, what is so hard about the English language !

even PLS or PLZ makes more sense GEEZ !

&& hey, if I didn't make one rule out of personal bias, no one would think I was human :rofl::rofl:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Quote:
Download sPATCH

Extract it's contents. Copy/Move: patcher.exe, patcher.ini, version.sw, \tools\, \skin\ to your element folder.

Now on your patch server, create a new folder and call it patch. Then inside that, make a file called versions.sw.

Back to your client, open patcher.ini in notepad.

After patch_server= put your patcher server IP/URL.

Now to stop getting errors, you're going to make an empty patch. Make a folder on your computer called ec_patch. Don't put anything inside this. Now drag this folder onto patcher.exe which you put in your element folder. This'll make a .xup file called ec_patch_0-0.xup. Rename it to ec_patch_0-1.xup and upload to your patch folder.

Now open versions.sw which is on your patch server. Put the following: 1=ec_patch_0-1.xup.

Open version.sw in your client and make sure it says 0.

Now, providing all has gone well, open patcher.exe. The update button should be blue, click it and it'll patch to version 1 which you just uploaded. Click play, the game will launch and you should be able to connect to your server and play! [QUOTE!]

Can Ronny reupload sPATCH please?x.x

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks. Your post really helps people in making a server. Thank youuuu!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks. Your post really helps people in making a server. Thank youuuu!

Hi everyone. Ronny you are the best. I started my server one year ago using THIS PERFECT INSTALATION GUIDE and this perfect server files. I was 100% nab when i started and your posts and files helped me ALOT!. My server it is up since one year ago and everything cool stable and good, and god nice comunity. I just want to send you SPECIAL thanks for your effort and dedication to help n00bs in starting PW server.
Now, since i got 1 year experience about server host and some DEV i`m avaiable to answer to everyone`s questions about this server files. I fixed a few things, ofcourse using 100% ragezone guides and all good.
Sorry for too much spam.

All respect for all DEV wich share theyr work, they are part of perfect world, part of one world where always want to live, where everyone must be perfect.

*Cheer* :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Ronny you are the best. I started my server one year ago using THIS PERFECT INSTALATION GUIDE and this perfect server files. I was 100% nab when i started and your posts and files helped me ALOT!. My server it is up since one year ago and everything cool stable and good, and god nice comunity. I just want to send you SPECIAL thanks for your effort and dedication to help n00bs in starting PW server.
Now, since i got 1 year experience about server host and some DEV i`m avaiable to answer to everyone`s questions about this server files. I fixed a few things, ofcourse using 100% ragezone guides and all good.
Sorry for too much spam.

All respect for all DEV wich share theyr work, they are part of perfect world, part of one world where always want to live, where everyone must be perfect.

*Cheer* :thumbup:

Hi i want to create my own server so please can you guide me.
i think this post has only server creation only no detail abt how to create client. so can you help me with full details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back