Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ReUpload of dead links

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I bring you here some files that were dead last many hours looking for but finally I found them

I asked the archives for and others that Milow Druid got:p::p::p::p:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no friend I think they have no source these are the files of bola

azpirin4 - [Release] ReUpload of dead links - RaGEZONE Forums

they work very well but I still have problems with the api server

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello I bring you here some files that were dead last many hours looking for but finally I found them

I asked the archives for and others that Milow Druid got:p::p::p::p:

Great shares and thanks for keeping them alive, it's that RaiderZ.rar 4.14GB is the English client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello azpirin4,

Could you give us the password from 40 Servernew, please ?

Could you upload sources code of this serveur, if it's possible, please ?

Thank you for your help

Best regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, but how do you make the link / connection / relation beetween the client and server when you have just the source code of the server, please ?

Impossible to find protocol of client when we make the connection in the loginserver.

For exemple, impossible to use Brazil Client (in this post) and your server http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/release-raiderz-updated-version-client-1106956/ ==> It's just to understand and upgrade my knowledge :).

Thank you for your help

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol i scanned the exes from the RaiderZ.rar client, it's packed full of malware xD.

Edit: i could be wrong.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thank you, but how do you make the link / connection / relation beetween the client and server when you have just the source code of the server, please ?

Impossible to find protocol of client when we make the connection in the loginserver.

For exemple, impossible to use Brazil Client (in this post) and your server http://forum.ragezone.com/f698/release-raiderz-updated-version-client-1106956/ ==> It's just to understand and upgrade my knowledge :).

Thank you for your help
you just can use brazil client with brazil server version , you can use the brazil client (cap 35) with the server with source coz its totally different the login version and etc.

Lol i scanned the exes from the RaiderZ.rar client, it's packed full of malware xD.

Edit: i could be wrong.

that client version its my old release, its false positive due that version didnt have any code signing certificates, also its packed with UPX that increase the numbers of false-positives :eek:tt1:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
after a long time here they are I don't have the password but I managed to configure the api server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! for anyone interested the password for the 40 Servernew is : arroz!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download both files 40 Servernew.part1 and 40 Servernew.part2, and it will work.

post-data: if someone know how to extract the models from RRaiderZ Brasil 35.0 from this link https://mega.nz/folder/bV5zySJC#w7JyV-vybli_iGhYV-30CA or know the keys for extract it, would be really helpful.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just try again, with download files in your link, and password don't work, please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
weird, I used that password and work just fine.

Last edited:
Back