Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Updated Bolas Server Files ( Project Everlasting RaiderZ )

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is there a way to change the language to Korean?
Yes you can change language of client, just change the language setting inside game files (use the replace tool for that).
that version already got 3 original languages internal (KR,EN,GB ~not sure but jp too~)

:)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes you can change language of client, just change the language setting inside game files (use the replace tool for that).
that version already got 3 original languages internal (KR,EN,GB ~not sure but jp too~)

:)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this version of the server file also work with Windows 10?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Jose Lucas; 8923544] 네 : P [/ 따옴표]

Run the server, and over time,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

●Error Message

- gameServer
[e] 20:41:39 - Gate Failure! (Player=Sol, FieldID=0, ChannelID=-1, FieldGroupUID=0)

- MasterServer
[e] 20:41:39 - ZFieldLogic::OnGateAskSharedField> Failed Find Enterable SharedField(id=107, channel=1)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you're getting an error message.Map move failed.What's wrong with

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you please create a 1 click run server package like single player project with built in portable database server.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, i want to start working on raiderZ server, where can i find the DB for this server? thx

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How do i use the folders i didnt understand :(

It's been years since I have checked the contents of this release, but I am assuming server files are the servers files, with all the .exe's .ini's inside.

To use the replace folder that was uploaded, use RZPacker from toptaran (java program). And configure the .bat's with the correct directories and voila.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use any database, sadly I don't have a backup anymore but we didn't made any important database change, just some item ID's

Back