Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ 2 Rendezvous Server Files

Reaction score
Haven't seen much going on in this section.

I no longer really have an interest in GunZ 2 development, so here are my compiled Rendezvous Server files.
If you have no idea what they do or what they're used for then I suggest you stop right here and turn around.

The servers are aimed to work with the Standalone client which uses Dawson's Developer Runnables
These were REQUIRED for me to make a Private Server. However, it may be different for you.
I will not provide ANY support.

Download:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/snytbp625slrbnt/1052013GZD_RendezvousServers.rar

Cheers.

Last edited:
DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ah at last they finally come out. It was a good run haha.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I no longer really have an interest in GunZ 2 development, so here are my compiled Rendezvous Server files.
If you have no idea what they do or what they're used for then I suggest you stop right here and turn around.

The servers are aimed to work with the Standalone client which uses Dawson's Developer Runnables
These were REQUIRED for me to make a Private Server. However, it may be different for you.

Download:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/snytbp625slrbnt/1052013GZD_RendezvousServers.rar

Cheers.

what client can i use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I mean which version standalone client can be use?.. and the server files not work in window 8.1 , when i click.. it dissapear.. the log write

2015/07/29 03:34:13 INFO Start Server | Service Mode - From SCM. (.\ServerCommonApp.cpp:97)
2015/07/29 03:34:13 ERROR ServerCommonApp::StartServiceApp() | ¼­ºñ½º¿¡ Gunz2_RendezvousServer ÇÁ·Î±×·¥ ¼³Ä¡ ½ÇÆÐ. (.\ServerCommonApp.cpp:285)

Reaction score
I mean which version standalone client can be use?.. and the server files not work in window 8.1 , when i click.. it dissapear.. the log write

2015/07/29 03:34:13 INFO Start Server | Service Mode - From SCM. (.\ServerCommonApp.cpp:97)
2015/07/29 03:34:13 ERROR ServerCommonApp::StartServiceApp() | ¼­ºñ½º¿¡ Gunz2_RendezvousServer ÇÁ·Î±×·¥ ¼³Ä¡ ½ÇÆÐ. (.\ServerCommonApp.cpp:285)

The Standalone Client is just a client where you can play with the default NPC's or engage in LAN play.
You can find my standalone client here; https://forum.ragezone.com/f700/release-gunz-2-standalone-edition-897301/

As for your error, I will not provide any support. You'll need to open up ServerCommonApp and check out whats at line 285, so you'll need the server source. Go from there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Download:
Code:

Cheers.

No way we could maybe get the sources and continue with the development?
Cheers.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Unfortunately I lost the source awhile back. I've been trying to get my hands on it too.
I've got a folder sitting around with the following subfolder contents:
CruiseControl.NET
Database
GBattleSimulation
GClient
GCommon
GNetwork
Gunz2
mdk
Servers
Tools

Is that what you're looking for?