Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GunZ 2 Full Source Code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is there a full source code for GunZ 2 available yet? Non Alpha

Last edited:
2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: GunZ 2 Full Source Code

No, at least not public.

Staff member
Reaction score
Why would there be a full source when the game itself isn't release publicly? (No including the beta or whatever).

Well umm there are Gunz 2 versions that are being developed in Korea, they are pretty far already from what i´ve heard. I guess if it´s true, that korean version wouldn´t be bad.
For now we can just wait and hope for a public release, but I think that chance is very small.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, if they end up making the same mistake as they did with GunZ 1 (leaking the source), their developers will be expelled to North Korea.

Reaction score
There is no public or privately held versions of the GunZ 2 source code that date past the currently released stuff. I doubt also that we will ever see an updated version posted here, or even held in private hands. So, if you want a GunZ 2 private server, you best get working on that alpha source. Also to the Solaire guy, MAIET never leaked the GunZ code, they were hacked and the people who got the code leaked it.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is no public or privately held versions of the GunZ 2 source code that date past the currently released stuff. I doubt also that we will ever see an updated version posted here, or even held in private hands. So, if you want a GunZ 2 private server, you best get working on that alpha source. Also to the Solaire guy, MAIET never leaked the GunZ code, they were hacked and the people who got the code leaked it.

I consider bad security the same as leaking.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
GunZ 2 Private Server is possible and has been done. But the client has to be fixed badly.

Reaction score
People are already creating emulators off Gunz 2 eu closed beta. I doubt anyone around here as the skill to fix everything in the alpha source.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nah. There probably is, but they don't want to work with GunZ 2.

@GZD, yeah, everything really needs fixed. Damned Keeper lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a full source code for GunZ 2 available yet? Non Alpha

Yes gunz, gunz2 alpha version, raiderz src have been scammed or whatever at once and some people have it, so maby someone will post here one day.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if someone gets the source code. implement k style :)!

Reaction score
To be honest I don't know why you guys still want the gunz2 files... Hardly any of you have even yet to experience what capabilities there are with the gunz 1 source.
I'm not saying I have either but it's true. Gunz is dead
yes, but work on special features using the source and then you will get a decent range of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back