Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] GunZ 2 Standalone Edition - Play Local!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will upload it to 1 or 2 more sites, then create an installer.
Hashed - [Release] GunZ 2 Standalone Edition - Play Local! - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Map id : 10001

Some TDM And Kill of Hill. Maps

Looking for people who wanna test some fuctions out with me, contact me on msn or skype..

MSN : uncle_ronaldo2@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PhysX Error, like previous stated ones in the thread. Im using an ati radeon card which does not support PhysX at all. So why would I get an error about it ? DOes this mean gunz2 is only for nvidia card users ? You said PhysX was our problem, yet surely nobody would make a game which cuts its user base in half from the beginning. Explain.

DRGunZ 2 Creator
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PhysX Error, like previous stated ones in the thread. Im using an ati radeon card which does not support PhysX at all. So why would I get an error about it ? DOes this mean gunz2 is only for nvidia card users ? You said PhysX was our problem, yet surely nobody would make a game which cuts its user base in half from the beginning. Explain.

Because the standard for 2013 games is way higher than anything your computer can play. Explanation, get a new computer.

3-4 GB is small nowadays. Everything is now coming out with 1TB HDDs and 6GB RAM.

Reaction score
You know, since I released a development kit and the source. Why aren't developers finishing texturing or making maps. :( makes me sad. You have a local test server here to test on and everything.

Not many people wish to work on a game which is left in Alpha stage. One person working alone is too much imo. Besides, the (alpha) game doesn't even handle resources in reset device properly.

PhysX errors would most likely appear in the Alpha client since it is mainly under development, but shouldn't arise in the official GunZ 2 Client.

Because the standard for 2013 games is way higher than anything your computer can play. Explanation, get a new computer.

3-4 GB is small nowadays. Everything is now coming out with 1TB HDDs and 6GB RAM.

The majority of GunZ 1's player base runs on a Pentium 4 or a Core 2 Duo.

Reaction score

ATI Cards support PhysX. PhysX is software side. your ATI card doesn't support it because it's too old. Both ATI and Nvidia cards can use Physx, just not ancient ones.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ATI Cards support PhysX. PhysX is software side. your ATI card doesn't support it because it's too old. Both ATI and Nvidia cards can use Physx, just not ancient ones.

6000 series radeon ? i googled it and couldnt find phsyx..... link :3 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just to be sure, you need to use Local Test, and not Connect.

It's also saying the Battle doesn't exist, meaning, something in the GFS could be wrong.

Sorry for the late response, anyways I did reinstall GFS just to make sure everything was in place, yet it still crashes a bit after "My loading state: LOADING" and comes up with the BAReport has stopped working.

Reaction score
It all still sounds like a permission issue, I haven't encountered that problem nor have I heard of anyone else getting this problem.

Not much more I can do.. what map are you loading?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why dont you make your own site? :D

If by a site you mean a community, then yes, I'm usually at DaemonsRebirth working as GunZ 2 Dev.

But no, I don't have my own site, nor did I wan't one.

why dont you make your own site? :D

:d :d :d :d :d

Sorry For My English

Back